Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
How does it gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I looked it up and while I cant say for sure I can confirm Cthulhu saw his first published appearance in 1928 and current public domain year is 1926

2033: Disney Pictures presents "Beyond the Call", which includes a POC character inspired by Lovecraft's cat. Everybody is outraged in one way or another and we all log into our posting cubes to voice our disapproval on Baconzor, Elon Musk's wildly popular new social media platform

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 02:33 on Oct 3, 2022

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

What if we smooched at the anti-homeless art collective installation