Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I just want no damage falloff McCree back give it to me Blizzard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Concurred posted:

Unnerf Roadhog hook and Brigitte healing and Mei freeze cowards

Just kidding, I deleted my bnet account years ago

Sincerely believe it was the most fun when most characters were just absolutely loving broken

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Won my first comp game but none of my golden weapons carried over so a hollow victory

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Kiriko has no damage falloff and headshots for 120. It's not hitscan but she can heal so this is an acceptable return to beta McCree thank you Blizzard

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

obi_ant posted:

What happens to all the gold I have saved from OW1?

Also, got into a game, picked a hero, immediately lost, got into another game and got booted out. Not unlike my experience with OW1...

It looks like your OW1 credits became "legacy credits" that you can only use to purchase things that are not legendary rarity.

edit: wait I think you can buy legendaries that aren't part of events but that is basically only the OW1 launch skins lol

Phoix fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Oct 4, 2022

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

My FPS is a pretty solid 120fps but it feels like ~30 and I cannot find any combination of settings that makes it feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Just realized that in all of my comp games there has not been a single relevant tank that isn't DVA or Orisa