Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
drat finnally get one game in and then they take servers down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

xgalaxy posted:

100% because I died to him and there was a big "HACKED" on the kill cam.

i play a gently caress ton of sombra and i have noticed that hack is a bit different than it used to be. i have seen hogs drink right after getting hacked. seems to be buggy maybe?

worst part is the "hacked" play of the game for sombra is bugged and doesnt play right

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
blizzdiff

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
crow reaper 4 ever

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
im bronze, suck rear end, and do that with doom all the time

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
i am bronze 2 and just got in a match with someone holding "grandmaster contender" title. needless to say were we curb stomped to our spawn

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
brig shield bash stuns hims so dunno what the derp is aside from gamers constantly looking for some dumb crap to poo poo on

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
the elevator needs to be a shortly existing jump pad or something... currently its too awkard and buggy.

i have had the elevator not work before because it was like 1 inch under me on stairs

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

Jack Trades posted:

They really should remove Supports' ability to move.

supports should just be little baby monkies on the tanks back that just hold lmb to heal

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
yea you cant take the game seriously anymore, just qp in comp and dgaf about losing

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
play ow2 with a chill mindset and have fun, this game sucks for any remote sort of competitive play

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
dont you have to enter your phone number or something or was the ow1

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
i would play both that and random slam pick (cant change) role queue

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
lol id rather ana climb walls than make the grenade more powerful than it already is

edit: she does need something tho i agree

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Wow! And they only cost $30??

haha yea i am not a skin-buyer so dont know the market but this price seems excessive to me

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
i love how some of the owcs games are shitstomps like a qp game

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
netease means it will suck, they make bad games

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
venture limited trial is up, she is pretty fun

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
loving the orisa nerf gently caress that char

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
maybe create two new classes inbetween dps/tank and dps/healer, move the heros that fit that over like doom and illiari (and make them a bit dps) and its 5v5 one of each class