Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
"Players who already have Overwatch will have Kiriko unlocked for free when Overwatch 2 launches in early access on Oct. 4 as long as they log in before the first nine-week season is up. "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Why does Bastion have more health, armor, and do a shitload of DPS compared to all other dps?

Because he moves slower and has a massive awkward hitbox and his ult is kind of a meme probably

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Glad they deranked me from GM to m4 as my "final" rank that I have no knowledge or control over so I don't get GM rewards lmao

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Jeff 100% left because he saw this coming or felt the pressure of it being delayed