Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

honestly this is probably the easiest game to rank up in bar none, it is also the probably hardest game to rank up in. bar none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Okay what the gently caress is sombra in this game now? her hack is practically instant.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Jack Trades posted:

Legendary 20$ skin.

maybe the correct call here is to invest in activision since this isn't going anywhere and is only going to get worse (until they do an apology season where the skins are worth $10 now instead of $20)

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Think i'm done with this. every game feels like a blowout. had a match where i played from start to finish and still qualified for priority requeue. do i suck? sure. But something is off with this game.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

So my experience of coming back to the game after a few months has been thus: mercy pockets sojourn and the whole team protects them both. overwatch 2, game of the decade.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

e

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

looks like blizzard is finally listening to their customers!

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

finally wrecking ball is perfectly balanced.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

ball is in a good place. invincible and super mobile. we feel he is in a great place balance wise.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

It's been a joy to improve with ashe to the level where i can reliably bully anyone who is a little out of position, or chain headshot a tank who is naded or discorded. It's funny when you can tell theyre just pinging the hell out of you so give em a little space and hope someone overextends and gets clobbered. Ive been playing with a reliable tank buddy and it's been a blast. When i don't hate this game i kinda love it.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

dismayed to find out because of these dumb changes that it is now harder to join my friend who is plat and play a few when i get the itch . dismayed, but not surprised.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Rawrbomb posted:

You would NEVER have been able to play with him before this change in comp, your ranks were to disparate.

I haven't played really since before lifeweaver came out but we used to find comp games pretty consistently. Im pretty sure i was usually unranked even, because id mostly quickplay alone and hed only ever play comp. So idk. Guess youre wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Rawrbomb posted:

Sounds like you were playing QP, and not ranked. If you rarely played, before the changes, you had to first place for comp (10~ matches), before you were allowed to group or anything, unless you were on accounts that had never played comp together before but were past the new player expirence.

Even then, for comp, until THIS SEASON, you've never been able to party with a "wide" group of players from different skill tiers. Even in OW1, this was the same.

On some reflection I will concede that it was likely I placed for comp first. Sorry for bringing sass and being a dipshit.