Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
what a disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

just picked up a copy of overwatch 1 at walmart, on sale for 20 bucks... what am i in for

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Aexo posted:

Some folks might think it's splitting hairs, but there isn't a healer role. There's a support role. Support heroes can heal but they do other things too.

oh? not gonna heal? yeah, that's a report from me. hope you've got a second phone number.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Overwatch 2 is free, there was no reason to buy Overwatch 1. Not only that, the game is cross platform progression now.

oh, no, i wanted to play overwatch 1? friend showed me some clips of these cool 6 man combos... thought id get in onthat and try it. anyways, since i paid for it and walmart doesnt do refunds on games, its fine

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

adhuin posted:

Solution: Add 200 pounds on Mei.

didnt a mod and a bunch of people just get banned for a thread of "ironically" posting each other's favorite deviantart fetish poo poo

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

havent queued or tried to play ow2 all day. having a great time.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Yeah i'm wondering that too because its obvious this game is still bad.

one cool trick to feel better: uninstall overwatch 2 because it's still overwatch 1. namaste.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

had a great time laughing at every aspect of this launch

finally played it last night w/ a friend, duo queue support, got a potg on brigette and then out dpsed dps as moira while still topping healing. overwatch! its still bad!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

BabyRyoga posted:

re: Moira. If you are popping off with her that much, it's because you are probably playing against bad people

im aware? i was diamond. they reset elo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

drat winston is probably stacked