Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I'm a bad dps but I like playing as Sojourn. She makes me feel like I can aim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Sombra absolutely needs a nerf but I'm enjoying the hell out of it while it lasts.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
What is best in life? To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to wait invisibly next to enemy Sombra's translocator, hack her when she tps back, and kill her to assert Sombra dominance.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I like it better too. Blizzard still makes some real pants-on-head decisions but the general gameplay is a lot more enjoyable to me.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I'm not that pressed about the cancelation of PvE because I never believed it was actually going to be good, but that doesn't make it any less lovely that it's gone and I don't blame the people who were looking forward to it for being pissed. For the most part I like the gameplay of OW2 more than the original but more and more that seems like a happy accident rather than an indication of competency, the way they've run this IP into the ground.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
They released a short story and gave Bap at least one spawn room line where he's flirting with Wifeleaver.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Kpop skins dropped and I have enough coins farmed from Microsoft Rewards that I bought Sombra's immediately. I also love the Kiriko and D.Va skins, but I don't play enough Kiriko and D.Va isn't out of her mech enough for me to pay actual dollars for them.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Herstory Begins Now posted:

who on earth cares if someone leaves quickplay lol that's completely asinine

It's not earthshakingly bad but it is annoying when there is a constant trickle of leavers, resulting in going 4v5 for the entire game.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Is anyone else experiencing periodic super lovely lag since the new patch dropped? Kind of annoyed to die three times during a comp match when I was shooting the red-teamer in front of me at point blank range except whoops I actually wasn't.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Moira Mythic is great just because it lets her throw eyeball orbs.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Mythic Mercy and Brig finally getting a battlepass skin? They're really looking to boost BP sales.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
As a Sombra enjoyer, Moira is the support I don't bother solo. If I wait/bait out Kiri's cleanse I'll either kill her or she escapes first and it's a draw, but Moira stands a much better chance of killing me first. I suppose it's appropriate for the characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Yeah, if I catch her in the right spot without relevant cooldowns, I'll absolutely still go for her, but it seems to happen rarely enough that there are usually better targets. Just wanted to toss her out as a possibility for the Sombra-weary support players.

I like Questron, he does good stuff and has helped me improve as Sombra. He could probably be worthwhile for someone looking to learn to survive better against her too though he streams more than he does short form advice videos.