Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Mirrorwatch Mercy's kit should replace her standard kit. Resurrecting your dead allies is played out, but blowing up your dead allies will never get old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

BabyRyoga posted:

In a lot of places, however, the gimmick just reeks of the design thinking it is smarter than it actually is. Sombra hacking allies? Ok, but it's a flanking character. Positioning on Sombra is already a very difficult concept for most players to grasp, now you want me to be in a spot where I can take an off angle AND have a angle to hack my teammate?

Yeah - they really needed to change the rest of Sombra's kit too for that to work out. Maybe make her translocator teleport allies instead and, wait a minute, mirror universe Sombra is just Symmetra 1.0.