Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Guess i’m in the minority here. I haven’t played ow since Sigma was added in 1, but i reinstalled a few days ago and i’m having fun. All the changes seem good imho but then again i’m a dope who only does quickplay so i dont know nothin about balance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

dogstile posted:

I think you're the type of player they're aiming all of these changes at, tbh

Oh boy!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

You’re supposed to counterswap aren’t you? I remember when the first game came out the devs were like “we want players to be counterswapping throughout the match to continually try and one up the competition”

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

isndl posted:

People want to play what they like, which is usually Widowmaker and Hanzo

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

So what’s Liveweaver’s story? Gimme the lore & motivations of this fella

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The combination of him not being a threat and it being a huge hassle landing shots on him when he’s raised, means that the enemy team will barely ever attack you when you play as him. Works for me, i can focus on heals & life saving grabs the whole match

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Mar 11, 2024

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Wow B.O.B. is really overpowered. I’m surprised more people don’t play as him!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lmao do the bebop skins at least alter voicelines or anything?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Dick Jones posted:

When you have a Bebop skin equipped you'll hear a little snippet of funky music every time you get an elim.

Wow! And they only cost $30??

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’m like level 79 in the battlepass but i haven’t bought it because lol there’s simply nothing in it i’d ever consider equipping.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Boop

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I hope you can build a ton of momentum as the new drill hero

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I don’t see the appeal of the supernatural mystic skins they’ve done so far, but i might be interested in a parallel universe Reaper that gives him good guy voicelines

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’ve been waiting for Lifeweaver’s “sigh!” voiceline to show up in the shop for weeks now, and every day it’s just more poo poo that’s purchasable at any time from the heroes customization screen anyway

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

No freaking way. Evil mirror universe Tracer who’s really slow??? #LetsGooooooo

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Sombra is constantly invisible, able to hack characters & mark them, inflict a damage over time effect, shred supports with her uzi, and can translocate to safety at any time. They could take away 1 of her abilities and she’d still be op lol

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Apr 23, 2024

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I apologise. It’s just i mostly play support so i’m always the one on the receiving end of her bullshit :negative:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Add the mirrorwatch alts to the permanent roster. I would play the hell out of support sombra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Go back to two tanks, but increase the number of dps & supports to 4 of each