Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dopesilly
Aug 4, 2023
I'm pretty sure the original team that made OW moved onto other poo poo (Riot had a big poach push a few years ago too), OW2 was not from the OG team so that's why it's different and sucks and it's got Activision's greedy fingerprints all over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dopesilly
Aug 4, 2023
they'll re-release overwatch 1 and call it "overwatch classic" and charge people $40 again with an "optional" $20 expansion that adds 4 horribly unbalanced piece of poo poo generic characters that dominate any potentially fair competitive meta

oh and they'll bring loot boxes back and call it "diablo 4 loot pack featuring overwatch classic skins"

all they had to do was continue work on titan behind the scenes and release an MMO in the style of overwatch where everybody could be their own r34 overwatch character and have erotic roleplaying sessions

dopesilly fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Mar 23, 2024

dopesilly
Aug 4, 2023
Yet another uninspired generic character that very few people can actually relate to added to the roster KIDS LIKE MINING RIGHT? MINECRAFT? DEEP ROCK GALACTIC?...cool dude sick idea

The Marvel game looks interesting, I'll try it...finally Blizzard is getting a taste of their own medicine if NetEase can successfully pull it off (doubtful)

dopesilly
Aug 4, 2023
i'll complain however i like about boring character designs thank you

but my main complaints are already well spoken about like the above poster

dopesilly fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 28, 2024

dopesilly
Aug 4, 2023
they should've just kept 5v5, added more tanks and support, and made certain classes good at taking down shields

ez pz