Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

Unnerf Roadhog hook and Brigitte healing and Mei freeze cowards

Just kidding, I deleted my bnet account years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

verbal enema posted:

Roadhog ftw but what's this I'm seeing about hook changes or some poo poo

adhuin posted:

There's nothing actual in years.
The attachment bugs were ironed out in 2016/17 and the combo was weakened in 2017/18. It is still good, but not guaranteed kill against higher hp heroes like Reaper.
You need to do some pre-damage with right-click and do the melee part to confirm kills now.

unnerf roadhog cowards

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Overwatch 2 launch is a bust. They should scrap it and start development on Overwatch 3.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Mega Comrade posted:

It's not cosmetics only. You have to buy heroes too.

i've unlocked almost every hero except kitsune on a brand new account by just spamming games, its not hard, just takes time

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Coward posted:

Why is the new Japanese character who is from Japan just another set of American voice lines?

sometimes she says "daijobu"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

trying to keep the team of randos together on the point while my baptiste attempts to heal them while also getting shot to hell by it suddenly becoming 5v1 when the tanks decide to chase a reaper gets real old

[pinging] Reaper here.