Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The perfect way to finish :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.
A true odyssey.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

This has been a fun excuse to dip into other subforums, we should temporarily close the big ones now and then to force people to venture out.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Make it so the only way into a subforum is through these threads, each one is the gateway and you have to pay the troll toll

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

he gets the c word pass in gbs

Crepuscular

SalTheBard posted:

Congrats! I feel like I've posted the same version of this message like 8 times but it's been really fun to watch and read

Thanks! The words of encouragement definitely helped me keep going. I'm glad I was able to make some threads people seemed to enjoy.

Friend posted:

This has been a fun excuse to dip into other subforums, we should temporarily close the big ones now and then to force people to venture out.

Hmm, that gives me an idea for a thread. Maybe in a few weeks. I need to work on my thread-making addiction.

Rarity posted:

The perfect way to finish :discourse:

:toot:
I definitely spent a lot of time trying to think of a good final thread to tie things off. I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Well, gentlegoons, it's been a pleasure posting with you!

I look forward to seeing you again around the forums!

And now I visit one final subforum...

Posting from Archives! :wotwot: