Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

Pro-tip (pity you didn't heed my previous one): The given ban reason and perhaps some of their typical BS protestations in response to this post may all be safely ignored. FYAD literally hates practically every GBS regular who isn't already a FYADer. If you post there again, ever, you can almost certainly wave byebye to your account. They'd either find some manipulative way to ban it (and they've stacked QCS with their own so it wouldn't be worth appealing), or they'd chain probe it forever.

why can't we goldmine individual posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
dead (bad) gay (good) comedy forums

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
OP having to post new threads, reply to old ones, and write reports while dodging 6ers from both FYAD and himself is kind of like an old timey explorer wondering when he'll reach civilization again so he can send off a telegram back home, so it's actually both thematically appropriate and very funny

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

Athanatos posted:

Putting pigeons in a suitcase? PI is going to end you

He's going through TG right now, so it's clearly a suitcase of holding. It's fine.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
OP's threads are bringing some much needed fresh air in forums that are wastelands of megathreads, abandoned by the bookmark only posters (I am one of them).

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
I'm no good at cooking, and it's really hard to get good bacon where I live anyway, so I won't be participating in that thread, but maybe more than any other thread of yours, I want that one to succeed.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
I've been curious about what you'd post in SA-Mart since the start of your journey. I can't really say I was surprised since I had no idea what it would be in the first place, but I think this is an excellent fit!

Do you plan on posting the banner at the top of the OP? Are you going to buy a banner ad for the thread? Maybe both?

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
I didn't know Wayne Gretzky was a pig.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
Astral please add infinite scrolling so we can finally prove these flat forum conspiracy theories wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
Chiming in with another congrats, OP. I didn't post in too many of your threads, but I did at least peek into all of them. You generally posted late at night in my time zone, so it was something small to look forward to before bed, or after I woke up.

Too bad us plebians will never know the secrets of your threads hidden behind locked doors.