Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
high angle anything is the greatest fun in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Nothing like a good sit out powerbomb

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Hand Knit posted:

This sounds great. Any matches I should chase down?
Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs SHO in this year's Best of the Super Juniors

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love the idea of super finishers

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

When a heel will take the tag rope off the post and hang on to it so when the ref gets mad at him for not staying in the corner he can point out that he's holding the tag rope

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Stolen finishers. I marked the gently caress out when Hangman Page hit Kenny Omega with the OWA.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Rhino/Rhyno had one of the best finishers of all time. The gore loving whips rear end

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
The giant pop when someone everyone's been anticipating shows up: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

The giant pop when someone completely unexpected shows up: AAAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Big Dave posted:

When a heel will take the tag rope off the post and hang on to it so when the ref gets mad at him for not staying in the corner he can point out that he's holding the tag rope

i liked when eddie tied more string to it so he could tag from the middle of the apron

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

I love the grapplefuckers. I even love the way my hopes are dashed every time they get close to holding a belt. I love complex stupid matwork.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

When I was a kid I was really into the goth/spooky wrestlers. My favorites were Undertaker, Mankind, Sting and Kane.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
When I was a kid my favorite was OL STONE COLD GIMME A HELL YA WHAT

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Spanish Fly. It's all 'Hey I'm gonna do a backflip wanna come with? No? Too bad.'

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

high angle anything is the greatest fun in the world

But avalanche or super is the most powerful variation of the move.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Imagine, if you will, a perfect shooting star press

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I loved playing wrestling games when I was a teenager. And doing moves to dudes from the top of hell in a cell

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Captain Foo posted:

Imagine, if you will, a perfect shooting star press
Throw in a rotation and you don't even have to imagine it. PAC nails it every time.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Something I find fascinating about wrestling is that it's one long continuous story occurring in real time, entwined with real events. As people really change, characters change, not exactly the same way, but in related ways. It's different from actors playing characters, because they invent these characters themselves a lot of the time and they come from a real place. It's super neat and unique.

Pro wrestling is an amazing spectacle. I like my violence cooperative and psuedo-real.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bonk posted:

Throw in a rotation and you don't even have to imagine it. PAC nails it every time.

Black arrow is so fuckin good

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

El Generico posted:

Something I find fascinating about wrestling is that it's one long continuous story occurring in real time, entwined with real events. As people really change, characters change, not exactly the same way, but in related ways. It's different from actors playing characters, because they invent these characters themselves a lot of the time and they come from a real place. It's super neat and unique.

Pro wrestling is an amazing spectacle. I like my violence cooperative and psuedo-real.

there's nothing else like it

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Penguin Patrol posted:

there's nothing else like it

LARPing with an audience

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The 3D is one of, if not the best tag team finisher of all time.

It's easy to set up, it looks great, and you can do it through tables easily. Hearing the crowd all shout "3D" when they see it being set up is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Codependent Poster posted:

The 3D is one of, if not the best tag team finisher of all time.

It's easy to set up, it looks great, and you can do it through tables easily. Hearing the crowd all shout "3D" when they see it being set up is awesome.

When Bubba was younger and actually surprisingly athletic I remember popping hard whenever he'd just appear out of nowhere to hit one.