Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008
I'm enjoying how Milly seems so enthusiastic for violence. Based on her writing I can entirely believe she kills time by going to the desert to bash some monster's skulls in.

In contrast, I still have no idea what Sagi was doing that lead him to becoming an intern in the fantasy assassins. Did they just grab the first gullible-looking hick they saw come off the whale-boat? Also they have no questions about your personal kill-bot that follows you around everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008
Also, defeating the big evil guy, only to have him killed by ... a dude with a limp who secretly does not have a spirit helping him. Like, if he had come in, transferred the control codes for the entire fortress to himself as he's now emperor*, and then used some machina turrets to almost-kill Sagi and co, then it would at least feel like a reasonable time for a reveal. It feels like he's jumping the gun a bit with cutting all ties to his somewhat-useful underlings.

*There wasn't an immediate succession when the other guy died, so did Baelheit have time to implement a chain of succession, or is Verus just really, really confident that he'll win the next election?