Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

They kept saying “defending Super Bowl champions LA Rams” and I keep being shocked that that’s a thing that happened.

Despite watching it happen

And hearing it every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Gatts posted:

Nice! This cruise gives, no joke, 10 wings for $5. Which is pretty great as a standard these days.

By pretty great you mean “incredible”
The national chains near me:
wingstop is $11.39
BWW is $14.79

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Tonight's guest playcaller for the Niners: Vladimir Putin

Hm, well, Levi’s stadium deserves the “nuclear option”

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I used to live right by the fairgrounds in Salem, Oregon and there was a dive bar that had an awesome 4 piece fried chicken for like $5. I miss that $5 chicken.

Chicken prices went stratospheric during covid.

My local popeye’s prepandemic M-W lunch 2 piece combo for $3.99 is up to like $7. Regular price is now over $9!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

Isn't Blizzard trying to crack down on people doing insane Rule 34 poo poo with the characters?

The big tweet going around on that was based on a joke

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Shinji2015 posted:

AND made sure that you can't ever play Overwatch 1 ever again until we decide to roll out Overwatch Classic in a few years and charge you for it again!

I bet they won’t do it and admit failure while 2 is running

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Kalli posted:

They're switching to free to play, and there's now a battlepass like every one of those games and you have to unlock the new heroes.

Honestly, seems fine to me, but whatever, I haven't played overwatch in years at this point

The monetization would be fine but they also locked team comps to 1 tank, 2 DPS and 2 healers and had no understanding of the balance implications of that so have wildly changed a lot of characters in bizarre ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I was surprised that wasn’t an int.