Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Go for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean you got a whole 25 yards out of that punt I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Aikman 'THERE'S NO HELP' *close up replay not even wide shows a safety hanging around Kupps route*

e: not Aikman, whoever the tools doing color on MNF these days are. He just sounds a little like him and says a lot of dumb things. Oh it is Aikman? I thought they had some randos in there.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 4, 2022

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Stafford thought he saw something that wasn't there is all I can imagine with a 2nd and 3 QB sneak.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I hate WR screens, but I really hate WR screens with no blockers in the area.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, Deebo is such a fun player.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I love that Jimmy G's possibly lovely read and throw led to that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Did Akers throw up there or was he just snorting some snot out of his nose? Something or other was going on.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Stafford expected Higby to sit down once he got to the goal line there I'm pretty sure.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Christ Rams

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

I hate WR screens, but I really hate WR screens with no blockers in the area.

Oh if you do have a blocker there and do that I hate that the most I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:lol: at no Rams really going after that fumble hard so Stafford has to do it himself. And...fail, but he tried.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Pleasedon'ttaketimeoutspleasedon'ttaketimeoutspleasedon'ttaketimeouts.

*Rams call their second time out*

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I guess they get the ball back with about 55 seconds on the clock down two scores, but come on, we all know this is over. Let it be over, go home and get better Rams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
If you're gonna call the time outs and waste my time at least throw the hail mary with 16 seconds left, maybe you get an onside kick and another hail mary.

you tools.