Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hey here’s the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would like to give credit to the bartender that at no cost gave me a fountain glass full of Jameson that I have no idea how many days will take me to kill. You were a true hero.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

fartknocker posted:

Have the Rams run it at all?

Like officially once

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Nice! This cruise gives, no joke, 10 wings for $5. Which is pretty great as a standard these days.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Android Apocalypse posted:

If the wings are good that's a killer deal.

They were good yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

hobbesmaster posted:

By pretty great you mean “incredible”
The national chains near me:
wingstop is $11.39
BWW is $14.79

Yes I would agree.

The best part were all the the NYC fans here with a lady who was so uppity as much as the others where that did half a bottle of Jose Cuervo by having the bartender pour it down her throat and then declare “And that’s why I swallow!” This last Sunday