Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tom Brady and gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Qwijib0 posted:

thank god for another manningcast

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Matthew :vick: Stafford

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Have the Rams run it at all?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
well that looked easy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I wanna hear Peyton yelling more plays out

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
the gently caress was that play

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

God, it makes me feel so old that demeco ryans is a DC

:same:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Deebo!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hahaha Peyton & Eli showing streaker highlights

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinji2015 posted:

lol Peyton wanting them to play the footage of the streaker

"We know the A-team can't show it, but we're the B-team." :allears:

ManningCast remains amazing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Keyser_Soze posted:

Hanging out with Hank Azaria to guest on Brockmire helped his personality.

Also nearly dying from hair plugs, getting remarried and having a kid. He's actually pretty good and has been for about a decade now, it's just the Aikman is... not great.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Peyton and Eli discussing how to tackle a streaker is the content I'm here for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Fools Gould