Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
there's a bit near the end that brings up, categorizes, and ultimately discards as extremely silly the entire notion that underpins things like gpt-3 and generative art if that gives you incentive to carry on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

next month suggestions?

my copy of the pillow book just came in, did we do that yet

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Bilirubin posted:

Just finished it off. I had entirely forgotten the handbag subplot.

Quite a lot of fun. Although I played Jack in a high school performance, so many years have passed ( :corsair: ) that I had forgotten most of it. However, memories came flooding back which was an unexpected bonus.

Lady Bracknell got all the best lines really

i likewise was in the play in hs and had forgotten essentially everything. i assume my brain just mercifully blocked it out