Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corker2k
Feb 22, 2013

I just burned through the trilogy (thanks to the current lack of decent movies on international flights). All of them were thought provoking in different ways; think City of Illusions was my fave overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corker2k
Feb 22, 2013

SlothBear posted:

Yeah it’s a super quick read. Good stuff. Very creative!

I hope that's true! I put a hold on Libby after reading the review, and am 64th in line now (started 80th). Estimates I'll have it in 22 weeks if nobody returns it early, so hope they all tear through it!

I did manage to get The Son from the review list pretty quickly, would recommend that as maybe next month's book (so I end up doing BOTM in reverse order!)

corker2k
Feb 22, 2013

I had missed the part about being a trilogy - it was a fantastic read without having read any others!

if there were any links to other stories, I obviously breezed straight over them. Maybe some other Goons can weigh in if they have read the previous books?