Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

If the penguin forces are so outclassed by the turtles, then why is this conflict only happening now? Unless this imbalance is a very recent development, they should have been conquered long ago. I hope the full film addresses the politics of these various world powers.

Mario is able to find this world of pipes and mushrooms that was not accessible to him before. Bowser probably arrived into these realms in a similar way.

I think at the end of the day, what I'm getting to, is that this is a secret Hellraiser movie and Luigi is going to become Pinhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Its funny how nowadays, if that 90s mario movie was released everyone would completely melt down but it sounds like when it was released in the 90s, everyone shrugged and went "Welp i guess that's what we got."

The most shocking thing about the 90s movie was that Nintendo didn't OK a digitzed version of the game using the movie assets, ala the Street Fighter movie video game.

Honestly, the mandela effect for me is swearing I saw screenshots for it in a gaming magazine back then.

But in the 90s it was something of a thud and the thing that got the BEST reception in the movie was Yoshi.

I'm also thinking Bob Hoskins got cast as Mario because someone saw him in like 5 minutes of Brazil.