Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Best Thing for the Outside of a Man
The inside of a horse
The insides of a horse (more testicles)
The outside of a horse
Wings
Denver Broncos footbawl
View Results

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

fartknocker posted:

Matt Ryan cursing on the postgame show :laugh:

Does Matt Ryan call himself out for sucking? Because past couple of weeks it seems like he calls out the rest of the offense. That dude sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

how the gently caress did he gt 100-1 odds on that

jesus christ i should stat betting on sports again

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hughmoris posted:

Does Matt Ryan call himself out for sucking? Because past couple of weeks it seems like he calls out the rest of the offense. That dude sucks.

In the cursing instance he was specifically talking about how he threw a really awful pass and one of his receivers made a play fwiw.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Roasted Donut posted:

how the gently caress did he gt 100-1 odds on that

jesus christ i should stat betting on sports again

probably cause no tds is rare even with garbage teams, and garbage time also exists

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
This game was some supreme tier clownball. The only way it would’ve been better, was a tie. I was kind of hoping the Colts would become the first team with 2 ties in a season since 1973.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
glad i didn't watch this in full...

Russell Wilson driving to the redzone and collapsing on fourth down is really funny, i'll give it that.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Oh hey I forgot about this thread as I was out to dinner. Sorry Quiet Feet I forgot to take pics of the skewers. Also Barudak, how did it go showing your Japanese coworkers this game?

(Sees 40+ pages)

(Sees final score)

(Reads all 1500+ posts this morning)

:allbuttons:

Goldmine or :gas: this thread.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

Oh hey I forgot about this thread as I was out to dinner. Sorry Quiet Feet I forgot to take pics of the skewers. Also Barudak, how did it go showing your Japanese coworkers this game?

(Sees 40+ pages)

(Sees final score)

Goldmine it, it's important that future generations know what happened yesterday.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m glad this thread is still open for people to bask in the glory of what happened.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I was there.

Because by halftime it was too dark to vacuum the house.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

just wanted to leave this here as a memento. thanks and God bless

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Assorted Horse poo poo

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Android Apocalypse posted:

(Sees 40+ pages)

(Sees final score)

Awww.

But yeah, thread and game ruled.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Mystic Stylez posted:

just wanted to leave this here as a memento. thanks and God bless

And yet there was still a very good chance the colts could still tie it up before the half.

Magical. Simply magical.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NFL Network is replaying the game and the 4th quarter is about to start folks.

RELIVE THE MAGIC

Russ has just thrown a pass that was batted 15 yards behind him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hahaha, I forgot how glorious Wilson's first int was. The one just outside the endzone.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
let russ be cooked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Hahaha, I forgot how glorious Wilson's first int was. The one just outside the endzone.

I honestly thought the guy tripping himself on what should have been a 94 yard pick 6 was going to decide the game.