Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

imhotep posted:

yeah, i forgot that i also saw him on a compound media show (i know nick, adam and stav have been on the anthony cumia show a couple of times, but they also talked poo poo on cumia before and after the show), but i didn't know that he'd mentioned the detransitioning book. i guess i just didn't think he'd really be conservative, given his demeanor and general attitude towards life being a bit more optimistic and the jokes (and confirmation that it actually happened) about ian having sex with LBGT people.

all standup comedy is rightwing regardless of what youve convinced yourself to think about your parasocial internet friends, just enjoy the extremely messy talkshow with horrible people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

ElGroucho posted:

drat, she's a straight up DIME

you guys can marry a speech therapist from staten island too. most people do it on accident

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

Mordja posted:

"The Question" the name of the transsexual hooker Ian frequents

transgender