Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

slave to my cravings posted:

New Patreon episode has Jordan’s mom lol

lot of things suddenly starting to make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[tumbling into the thread] MULLEN EP MULLEN EP

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

Nick’s story about smoking weed, sitting at his racing wheel, pretending to be a dude begrudgingly getting road head from a fleshlight, had me dying.

Absolute fuckin highlight

lolling at nick watching the show about brutally autistic people and being like "oh yeah I've done that a bunch of times"

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

slave to my cravings posted:

How can you not love this man

Just uncanny

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

i don't follow baseball at all but he wasn't difficult to keep up with since he was mostly telling stories about fuckin'

He was difficult to keep up with because I couldn't understand a fuckin word he said

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Brigadier Sockface posted:

those 2 are so not my types but the more i listen to them

That's normal

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I can fix her

yeah but would you want to

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol at Adam shifting as far as possible away from Ian

lol again when I realised Jordan is literally sitting at the kids table

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Remembering the cum town ep where he was reading irreversible damage. my man walking round with the terf version of protocols of the elders of zion but hes a living ska song so we'll let it slide

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
drat every episode without Jordan is straight up dog poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

imhotep posted:

I was just concerned Ian was getting into some questionable circles after watching that guy Ryan long bomb for 2 hours straight to the point that every single joke he told was met with groans from the audience and a roasting by the guests, and even tony hinchcliffe realized it and said that the guy was probably going to commit suicide later.

But drat zac and Ian combined, what an ugly couple for a podcast

jesus christ I guess we know who Slimer was before he died