Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ian firing a taser at Mike Recine's kid lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Previa_fun posted:

drat love taking everything a comedian says completely serious at all times. in summary

slide-whistle Ian is definitely a subtle enough comedian to dourly monologue about black crime as a funny bit.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I mean it was very funny to have Ian drop all comedy in favor of channeling your worst uncle on the worst podcast episode of all time.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

some plague rats posted:

drat every episode without Jordan is straight up dog poo poo

yeah I'm starting to think I don't really like Ian too much on his own lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ian reaching down to grab his dick while his guest talks about her childhood trauma was wild.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

loving lol that Jordan as a contractor hired Ian and then fired him after he cut through a load bearing wall

lmao no way

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

where do all these loving podcasts come from

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I don't believe "man meat" is real

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

imhotep posted:

Oh noo, I was just looking at this comic’s Twitter because he was on kill tony and got poo poo on by literally every other comic, almost every single time he tried to make a joke, it was severe. And he’s also like a ‘right wing’ comic and shows up on compound media, but I noticed he retweeted this:
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1595222587050688512?s=46&t=WiZE0dgN1rLcq_D4Bv94YQ

I saw his kill tony appearance on Redbar, I know, but he doesn’t say much and just watches the clips https://youtu.be/WeiUKBZT85w
https://youtu.be/WeiUKBZT85w

After watching those it’s kind of mind blowing that Ian would record a video with him, what an idiot

shut the gently caress about about gay bar or whatever jesus christ

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I am viscerally repulsed by Zac Amico. juggalo comedy.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jordan seeing her stepbrother in the crowd with his girlfriend and mentioning in her set that she hosed him is so loving crazy lmfao

e. which one of youse was the blurred out couple

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 7, 2022

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

holy poo poo thats wild.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

a minute into the new pod Ian takes an air kiss from a child and directs it to his dick calling the child gay. what a king.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it rules when addicts choose something as a substitute for their substance abuse like too many tattoos and ska

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh my god she literally is a raccoon

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ian and Jordan are profoundly mentally ill together. it's honestly incredible.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jordan is gonna blow the gently caress up soon. She's got it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ian being intensely reactionary about trans issues is the funniest possible position for him. so self-hating.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, the whole thing is wild. Because it's like... yes, some kids are figuring out their identities. But I'm sorry, there's no place that's just throwing hormones at kids and free of charge etc etc.

that butterfly guy or whoever was somehow dumber then Ian

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

butterfly guy indeed sucks but please keep in mind that ian literally has brain damage from drinking hand sanitizer, let the man have some dipshit opinions, he's harmless

as proven by Ian fumbling a DM hookup by ordering a giant bag of leather bondage gear without asking if she was into it :newlol:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

They just need to not talk about trans people or COVID. Please. Just be funny. You’re both so funny. Just have fun. Don’t repeat Matt Walsh talking points.

Jordan’s Instagram is a good follow. Can’t wait for her to come through my neck of the woods.

otoh it is fundamentally funny as gently caress to see a balding closeted chaser and former junkie, and an anxious mess who hosed her own stepbrother, act deeply concerned about the trans bogeyman in our schools.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

that is the worst thing I've ever seen on a podcast

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh my god he jumped on that ny post squatter bullshit lmfao. dude is the dumbest comedian alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gas