Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i hate Ian so much but Jordan is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The episode with Tommy and Chris was just transcendent

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Dr. Lunchables posted:

So Ian is clearly the worst part of the podcast right? He’s a great catalyst, but I’m clearly not listening for him

he’s unbelievably bad. cawwfyeeee and cigarettes and sobriety is his whole personality. he was good when he was getting bullied on cum town but he thinks he’s cool now and I hate it and his stupid accent. i listen to the eps with good guests to hear Jordan talk about how hard dating is and think about how i could absolutely be the one to make her happy

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

sometimes I decide to try to check in with the podcast because I really do like Jordan but that loving theme song kicks in and I remember Ian named his special happy wild and free and I just get filled with this profound disgust like I picked up dog poo poo with my bare hands and squeezed. i would rather she did a podcast with Anthony cumia, or Hitler