Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I like the one with Dave Attell playing the flute

https://i.imgur.com/HJcf2FW.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat Ian and Jordan are on a meteoric rise

https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1600902480338259969

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

where in the world are they finding all these unfunny comics to be on the show. bring back basement carl

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the episodes with just the two of them are therapy sessions, its great

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Ian is just filthy with stupid tattoos at this point

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the new episode is truly disgusting

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the latest episode is so good. Ian was going nuts

mistermojo fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jul 15, 2023

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

oh man depressed Ian is so sad

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

on an earlier episode he's wearing tiny shorts that ride all the way up an you can basically see his dick and balls. good stuff

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this is such a good rear end video podcast. I love them

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

another absolutely gross episode. just how I like em

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

:nms:

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Honest Thief posted:

somehwat unrelated but stav smoked ian on his pod recent ep with jordan and this other girl, saying ian is the guy who believes to his soul that he looks good when he does not, and gd man, thats a hate crime

that other girl, Chloe, was so bad. thats what happens when youre actually hot in comedy, you can just talk about loving without even trying to be funny

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Famethrowa posted:

oh my god he jumped on that ny post squatter bullshit lmfao. dude is the dumbest comedian alive.

you know you're making some good rear end points when you start every tweet with a "Lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the episodes without Jordan are so bad. three to four bad comedians making small talk for an hour