Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

https://youtu.be/5trUDYetZQg

Ian gettin those big acting opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Jordan thinking of her brother, Ian also thinking of Jordan’s brother. Ska playing from some rickety record player. Questionable tattoos swirling together, becoming one cursed mass. Cigarette smoke merging with the gently caress smells of two titans of mental illness.

We cannot allow their patreon numbers to hit that mark.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

lmao recline is so broke

Hey he said he’s doin alright, okay?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

No stepbrother merch? What a travesty.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

i cant believe ian's the one with better hygiene

I mean, he did shine a flashlight in that dude hooker’s rear end in a top hat to check for the mark of the beast before diving in

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

It’s harder to tell with Todd, but he may have genuinely been disgusted by them. I like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

A ska person’s butthole must be horrifying to gaze into. Maybe even more so than Ari’s.