Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I got the tude now posted:

Not for you to wear

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

had to bite the bullet and post it since if i didn't i was probably just gonna keep tweaking it forever. wasn't sure which Eunie to go with and prolly coulda made the facial lines thicker. i'll see what Sub-Ac comes up with

Rules

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I guess mine is already a bit autumnal but if anyone has any ideas for another Tekkonkinkreet av or any Taiyo Matsumoto stuff tbh

Maybe something from no 5

Though LAB uploaded and set my current large av so hopefully pragmatica would restore it after

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I've been thinking about a new av but I have absolutely no idea or inspiration for one

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thanks all :cheersdoge: kinda wondering now if it would be neat to have sigs enabled in IZ, makin those could be cool too

Fungah! posted:

thats really fuckin cool

did you get the cleaned up Halloween Prompto? ended up posting it in the movie/etc thread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

thanks all :cheersdoge: kinda wondering now if it would be neat to have sigs enabled in IZ, makin those could be cool too

did you get the cleaned up Halloween Prompto? ended up posting it in the movie/etc thread

yeah I just gotta gently caress with the thought bubble a bit

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

sigs would be badass

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

I Have Sigs Off. However sigs are badass. Game club trophy tracker + a big personalized image lol.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

I Have Sigs Off. However sigs are badass. Game club trophy tracker + a big personalized image lol.

Pc specs would make me lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

Pc specs would make me lol

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sigs would be kickass imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've been thinking about a new av but I have absolutely no idea or inspiration for one

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

gotta prepare my October bank holiday sig for halloween

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

had to bite the bullet and post it since if i didn't i was probably just gonna keep tweaking it forever. wasn't sure which Eunie to go with and prolly coulda made the facial lines thicker. i'll see what Sub-Ac comes up with

thx this is cool, I'm also gonna wait n see if subac has another :cheers:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I will pay a sixer of coors banquet if someone fashions a fall prince avvy

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

was tinkering with crocomire before I saw this thread. If anyone wants it with a fall theme idea I'll work on it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

badass

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

If someone wants to make this Goldlewis halloween avatar idea look less lovely be my guest.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I think it might be funnier if they're pointing at a live turkey too like they're seeing one for the first time.

kind of a wip, it's a little crunchy and its hard to find a good pic of corn lol. so it got kinda hosed up by rotating and scaling it down a ton. same with the turkey. i need to airbrush the pixelation out of the hats better but :effort:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

kind of a wip, it's a little crunchy and its hard to find a good pic of corn lol. so it got kinda hosed up by rotating and scaling it down a ton. same with the turkey. i need to airbrush the pixelation out of the hats better but :effort:

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I could use some help on a fall update. Maybe a turkey leg in Yoshi’s hand and/or a Thanksgiving spread in front of him.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it probably needs to be fixed by hand but i just slightly blurred it and ran the lovely anti-aliasing over it and it stopped bugging me as much

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

it probably needs to be fixed by hand but i just slightly blurred it and ran the lovely anti-aliasing over it and it stopped bugging me as much

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!
Jon Talbain refusing a Tofurky.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

lol

have to tap out of doing any edits til probably tomorrow. thinking i'll make a post in TECH re: possiblity of enabling sigs for IZ sometime tonight tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

too many to quote so i would simply like to see them next to the posts