Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

I will pay a sixer of coors banquet if someone fashions a fall prince avvy

just a mockup but something like this would be cool. gotta make the ball rougher and leafier though. rn its clearly just a circle cut out of a pile of leaves lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

lol

have to tap out of doing any edits til probably tomorrow. thinking i'll make a post in TECH re: possiblity of enabling sigs for IZ sometime tonight tho

i made a thread already :cheers:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

just a mockup but something like this would be cool. gotta make the ball rougher and leafier though. rn its clearly just a circle cut out of a pile of leaves lol

yeah this but good would be cute. worried about my cred if i give up the king's domineering presence tho... much to think bout

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

i made a thread already :cheers:

:cheers:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah this but good would be cute. worried about my cred if i give up the king's domineering presence tho... much to think bout

its really hard to find a good screenshot of him in game. i was trying to find a good one to make him looming in the background lol. maybe if i made or stole a basic, fall-colored katamari background

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
😍

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

do this one w/ the demifiend tattoo lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
also tested in bosox colors

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

its really hard to find a good screenshot of him in game. i was trying to find a good one to make him looming in the background lol. maybe if i made or stole a basic, fall-colored katamari background

tell me about it. i wanted an animated gif of the tiny prince from the screen corner rolling and it requires technology+skill beyond me

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tell me about it. i wanted an animated gif of the tiny prince from the screen corner rolling and it requires technology+skill beyond me

sometimes I make good poo poo with gimp and then I try to create an actual new image and remember that I'm just a retard not an artist. lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

holy poo poo, the master with another banger

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

thinking a simple 2 frame gif like this maybe

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol excellent

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lmao

owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm not good with computer graphics but if someone could take a shot at a fall version of my avatar that would be cool.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Holy poo poo! For the first time ever in history I actually found a rip of the image I wanted without having to fix or reconstruct it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

I'm not good with computer graphics but if someone could take a shot at a fall version of my avatar that would be cool.

This isn't the fall one already?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Leadthumb posted:

This isn't the fall one already?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Holy poo poo! For the first time ever in history I actually found a rip of the image I wanted without having to fix or reconstruct it.

!!!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Well, he's pretty tiny at 180w lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

had to bite the bullet and post it since if i didn't i was probably just gonna keep tweaking it forever. wasn't sure which Eunie to go with and prolly coulda made the facial lines thicker. i'll see what Sub-Ac comes up with

just dropped back into the thread. this looks loving great! here are the demifiend eunies I put together so far:

I think I like the colors better in yours symbolic, the glow in mine kind of washes out. and the white outline is a little strong too

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol this never happens

Leadthumb posted:

Well, he's pretty tiny at 180w lol

still looks good to me!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

just dropped back into the thread. this looks loving great! here are the demifiend eunies I put together so far:

I think I like the colors better in yours symbolic, the glow in mine kind of washes out. and the white outline is a little strong too

hella badass. probably should've gone with that Eunie instead myself so i coulda done the tats past her collar

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

this is perfect lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

The third one on the top is badass!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol this never happens

It's insane.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bonus full size Euniefiend

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Crossover dlc when!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

look'n sharp

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the new av feel is GOATed :hai:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

that looks so fuckin cool

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

the new av feel is GOATed :hai:

when your ma bought you new clothes for Christmas And you're pure buzzing to wear them around friends lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I decided to make one myself

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

Daaamn, these all look great on me mobile, I'll pick one later when I'm at the computer. Thanks all & lol at bruins eunie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

I decided to make one myself

lmfao that rules