Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Grand Princess II :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Holy crap that's a big venue.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GRAND PRINCESS IN THE ARIAKE COLISEUM!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Commentary popped for the tennis space

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It continues to surprise me just how small the roster is when they all come out

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The good news is that this frees up Shoko for her annual what the gently caress match with Misao

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Senerio posted:

The good news is that this frees up Shoko for her annual what the gently caress match with Misao

It's an actual crime that her Save the Tiger ladder match from this year's Jan 4th show is stuck on 6 MOTYC votes

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I've been bad about keeping up with the shows but I had to tune in for Wrestle Princess and had a great time, as expected. I was kind of hoping Shoko would drop it to a first-time PoP champion instead of Yuka again but poo poo, she absolutely killed it. Those two are so good at wrestling.

Suzume/Mizunami might be my second favorite of the night. I was really rooting for Suzume and almost thought she might pull it off.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
That closing promo by Yuka doesn't match her "I'm gonna murder this girl if that what it takes to get this title" attitude she had during the match. I'm just gonna assume it was her being so happy that she was able to win the belt without putting Shoko in the hospital.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
show the orange helmet ring crew cowards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1579022657986887680