Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I think thats too long sadly. Maybe if we cut out the middle.

The first line is solid enough. (Also there's already a week 7 GDT.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
If a mod wants to change the GDT thread title to anything funnier and/or more interesting go at it; also if people want to suggest GDT titles in the aftermath thread before the first games of the new week please do I'm bad at it

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Raku posted:

I hope Alabama wins 9-5 this weekend and everyone is miserable

e;fb

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

fast cars loose anus posted:

If a mod wants to change the GDT thread title to anything funnier and/or more interesting go at it; also if people want to suggest GDT titles in the aftermath thread before the first games of the new week please do I'm bad at it

If Tennessee loses badly: Rocky Flop

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
https://twitter.com/GRITknox/status/1580987061141897216

rocky top bitch

edit: observe the t-shirt tucked into the jeans. This is power

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Seaniqua posted:

https://twitter.com/GRITknox/status/1580987061141897216

rocky top bitch

feeling very invested in this game

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I honestly can't remember an Alabama-Tennessee game I was actually excited to watch.

I want a good game, but I'd laugh equally hard at a hilarious "Alabama finally wakes up from hibernation" rollover.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Its really a week late to plant this flag, but I think Minnesota is going to turn out to be bad.

Its within the realm of possibility that Wisconsin still wins the West, which may be why they pulled the trigger on Chryst so soon.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Oct 15, 2022

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I still think Alabama wins tomorrow, but maybe well get lucky for once

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

GD_American posted:

I honestly can't remember an Alabama-Tennessee game I was actually excited to watch.

I want a good game, but I'd laugh equally hard at a hilarious "Alabama finally wakes up from hibernation" rollover.

If it's a blowout, it's gotta be like the UCF-Temple game last night where it was a close game in the 1st, and then suddenly it's 70-13.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

Not nearly a big enough belt buckle for this look though.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1581100714452914177?t=8Wp955b-t2Y8AsBOW-1BTA&s=19

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow another team is taking northwestern's take a poo poo all over the field gameplan

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

General Dog posted:

Its really a week late to plant this flag, but I think Minnesota is going to turn out to be bad.

Its within the realm of possibility that Wisconsin still wins the West, which may be why they pulled the trigger on Chryst so soon.

Ive watched every Big Ten West team play at least one game and I would have sworn a few weeks ago that Minnesota was far and away the best team but Mo Ibrahim was injured once again and so they lost to Purdue. I think Minnesota/Illinois decides the division. Iowa is incapable of offense, Wisconsin just looks lost, Northwestern is back to being atrocious and this Nebraska team is clearly hexed. Ibrahim is back this week so well know if Minnesota is truly as bad as they looked last time tomorrow against the Illini. If Illinois wins this week theyre in the drivers seat because theres no way Purdue can keep pulling wins out of their rear end like they have been.

A team that just won a game against the worst offense in college football 9-6 (and also lost to Indiana) is the favorite to go to the Big Ten Championship game. Yikes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
God, I hope Tennessee wins tomorrow

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Go PSU, expose fraud rear end Michigan tomorrow

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Roasted Donut posted:

Go PSU, expose fraud rear end Michigan tomorrow

No dont do that

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na6lTeHp7FQ

nws?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

General Dog posted:

Losin 5 to 9, just to give my son a living
Barely getting by, its all punting and no winning

loving bravo, this is fantastic.

Soul Glo posted:

I was not aware of the stat until radio today, but apparently Josh Heupel has never won a game as a head coach without scoring at least 30 points.

I don't know what to do with this information, just thought it was pretty wild.

This feels like how the first couple years of Chip Kelly at Oregon went, it felt like we had two wins that were under 40 combined that felt like aberrations, everything else was scorched earth or track meets.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Chances are Tennessee will not win today (not saying they will not, I just know the odds given our history with Bama). That said it has been a great week to be a Tennessee fan and I havent enjoyed being a fan this much in a long time. So win or lose it will not take this week away from me. God I love honky tonk women, alcohol, and college football.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I would love it if we could treat Vandy like we treated Oregon today and not like we treated Mizzou.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Purdue gonna beat Nebraska by 30

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Go Gata. Boo Tennessee.

Seems like I might be able to watch UF-LSU from the great white north on TSN apparently. I wasnt hopeful.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
My brother in laws wedding has blessedly aligned with oregons open week. My wife the Michigan fan is less pleased.

Go blue etc

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

My brother in laws wedding has blessedly aligned with oregons open week. My wife the Michigan fan is less pleased.

Go blue etc

Michigan opens with East Carolina next year; I think she will be able to suck it up.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Of course Young will be good to go today, well never get THAT lucky. Oh well, hopefully we keep it close and its entertaining

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

Michigan opens with East Carolina next year; I think she will be able to suck it up.

Nah I mean this week Oregon is off so I dont miss poo poo at this wedding but she is gonna miss Michigan - Penn State the only important game in their schedule before Thanksgiving lmao

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I will be v happy if Tennessee wins

I will be sad if Tennessee loses

I am a man of many emotions

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Starting safety McCullough out for the Vols and no Tillman again, RIP

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

I will be v happy if Tennessee wins

I will be sad if Tennessee loses

I am a man of many emotions

Very happy versus normal sad - thats a good trade off tho!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Starting safety McCullough out for the Vols and no Tillman again, RIP

Would be great to have Tillman but if theres anywhere we could be down a player its at WR. Were stacked.

McCollough hurts, but I dont think theres much drop from him to the next guy talent wise.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Amy Pole Her posted:

Very happy versus normal sad - thats a good trade off tho!

Really trying hard not to buy into how much is being said about us winning this one. Like even my friends are like no you guys got this like a bunch of jerks and getting my hopes up.

Readytobehurtagain.gif

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

Really trying hard not to buy into how much is being said about us winning this one. Like even my friends are like no you guys got this like a bunch of jerks and getting my hopes up.

Readytobehurtagain.gif

Haha I absolutely know that feeling and it really is its own form of torture. Start to get mad at yourself for even having hope

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

https://twitter.com/PackFootball/status/1581339683120099328

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

That sucks

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Yes, please.

https://twitter.com/BR_CFB/status/1581369240632037376

https://twitter.com/chris_hummer/status/1581368707997003776

KyloRenMORE.gif

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Thread title no longer totally accurate. Lock 'er up

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Eat fuckin' shiiiiit, Bama

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
welp

That was a fantastic game, can't even be mad. Hope the SECCG is a rematch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
VOLS MOTHER FUCKERS

VOLS BITCH