Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

beatlemanua was a good n64 game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Kerbal Space Program 2 sneak peek streams looking great.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What if there was a guy on twitch that would poo poo his pants while he was streaming like that was his whole thing he would just poo poo his pants in the middle of the stream and be all like "oooooh noooooo oooooh ooh ooooohhhh nooo it happened again I poo poo in my pants !!!!!!!!!!!!" and then like he just kept playing like nothing happened lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nooner posted:

What if there was a guy on twitch that would poo poo his pants while he was streaming like that was his whole thing he would just poo poo his pants in the middle of the stream and be all like "oooooh noooooo oooooh ooh ooooohhhh nooo it happened again I poo poo in my pants !!!!!!!!!!!!" and then like he just kept playing like nothing happened lol

calling dibs on this idea if nooner doesn't want it

gonna start workshoping some vtube personas

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bad Purchase posted:

a famous streamer was boiled alive in her own hot tub when twitch chat was given control of the water temperature through a donation bot

Like a frog? I feel this story should go viral. The twitch streamer being boiled alive. The frog being boiled alive story was already viral.

And gently caress YouTube for allowing so many videos that supposedly show people boiling live frogs. I did not click on any of them because I don’t like watching torture.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

a famous streamer was boiled alive in her own hot tub when twitch chat was given control of the water temperature through a donation bot

You would have thought she would have noticed the carrots and onions getting soft. :jerky:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nooner posted:

I do all of this except I'm not streaming and I'm also yelling slurs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I get a rush from making GBS threads it's only later that the keloids appear.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

reminds me of the time Jakenbake, a guy who got big by being the proxy dream of every weeb on earth for being a young, not fat white dude living in Tokyo, decided that this was a good thing to do on stream:

Sounds like you're just jealous that he's now a powerful Daimyo of the Tokugawa shogunate.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Nooner your monitor is off again!!!!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
It might be a bit more respectable if he just raises 1 eyebrow, lifts himself out of the chair with his armrests for 10-20 seconds, then sits back down and resumes Yoshi's Island.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Nooner posted:

Didn’t know you were a fan of my streams

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
How am I supposed to know that you really poo poo your pants and you aren't just saying that to lead me into a parasocial relationship to get me to mod your pants making GBS threads chat channel for free?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
"Your wife's been changing the diapers you've apparently been wearing this whole time? How could you loving use me like this?!"

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The streamer's mightiest weapon:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

beatlemanua was a good n64 game

that's a really weird way to spell Tetrisphere

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

bossy lady posted:

The streamer's mightiest weapon:

Does PewDiePie still exist?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Brother Tadger posted:

Does PewDiePie still exist?

No idea, but you'd think he'd reconsider his career in streaming after someone carried out a mass shooting in his name

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I’ve only ever used Twitch to get some free stuff on Warframe years ago.

As a man, how much ball cleavage am I allowed to show while gaming?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

dont show your testicle nipples and you should be fine

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
As in the case of hot tub bikini streams, ball cleavage is acceptable if it's in an appropriate context so you need to sit down wearing a kilt or medical gown otherwise the FBI will shoot you

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Just twitch streamer things

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdFragileWhaleHotPokket-y5Q5GiSC8u3cxJGD

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Snoop Dogg is streaming

https://twitch.tv/doggydogg20

He generally ragequits his stream as soon as he starts losing, so tune in now

Here's a classic video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jvt0bZ6z1g

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Toxic Mental posted:

Snoop Dogg is streaming

https://twitch.tv/doggydogg20

He generally ragequits his stream as soon as he starts losing, so tune in now

Here's a classic video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jvt0bZ6z1g

Lmao when the T. rex eats the house and then he insta-dies lol

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Lmao when the T. rex eats the house and then he insta-dies lol

I don’t know gently caress all about Arc (I assume that’s what that is, cuz dinos) but it looks like he lost a pretty good chunk of time and effort there, right?

And I noticed the Trex has a name, GOAT, so did someone troll the gently caress outta snoop?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
snoop is great; no chat, he doesn't acknowledge subs or bits, just gaming, smoking weed, and getting Mad As Hell

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

zedprime posted:

How am I supposed to know that you really poo poo your pants and you aren't just saying that to lead me into a parasocial relationship to get me to mod your pants making GBS threads chat channel for free?

Have regular trustworthy in-home-studio guests , e.g. retired judges, describe the smell.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I can't stop laughing at the meltdown on page 8. It all happens so fast. Lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sigher posted:

I can't stop laughing at the meltdown on page 8. It all happens so fast. Lmao

That guy should become a twitch streamer, he's got the right "blame women" attitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He made it like 29 minutes. The clip cuts off but that's the moment he ended stream

https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardPerfectCakeANELE-tOBHbK0AjO17F_qU