Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
its like dpiddy daddy puff whatever the gently caress

its as annoying as bands using v instead of a u

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Philthy posted:

its like dpiddy daddy puff whatever the gently caress

Pffftpppfftt, fuckin got'em!!!!!! Lmao

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Why do people call him "Ye"? It's not his name.

He has asked to be referred to as Ye from now on.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nice

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

they're saying "yay" because they really like him a lot

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
When I think of ye I think of that comic about the little girl with the warm blanket. It's a heart warming little comic.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

It's short for Wanye

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
kanye goes by ye/yim pronouns

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

whoever told kanye years and years ago that black people are all also jewish is really getting fantastic mileage out of the joke. one of the all time great pranks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that was this guy in times square

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Ye is now graduating. It is all for Donda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UroeKK3vt6Q

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

The correct way to fight racism is to focus on attacking the people the racists think are superior to everyone, which are Trump and Trump-like men.

Ok. So, I'm not saying you're wrong here, but I'd like an example of when (and maybe how) this has worked.

My efforts in this area have... not produced results, pre-2016 or after.

Union-minded Latino Trumpists? Nothing, they see him as protecting their rights. Men (regardless of race, in an US context) with interracial families? Same deal. q-anons, almost seemed to push them the other way.

The only success I've had was with a family member who has to deal with being bi-polar, they're easy to influence but hard to keep on track. I mention this because Ye seems to be something of a poster child for same. Rather than, say, Joe Gilgun and friends who are aware of how bi-polar disorder affects people, and are kind as can be about it.

Wait, am I supposed to be shitposting here? Hard to tell sometimes.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

madeintaipei posted:

Ok. So, I'm not saying you're wrong here, but I'd like an example of when (and maybe how) this has worked.

My efforts in this area have... not produced results, pre-2016 or after.

Union-minded Latino Trumpists? Nothing, they see him as protecting their rights. Men (regardless of race, in an US context) with interracial families? Same deal. q-anons, almost seemed to push them the other way.

The only success I've had was with a family member who has to deal with being bi-polar, they're easy to influence but hard to keep on track. I mention this because Ye seems to be something of a poster child for same. Rather than, say, Joe Gilgun and friends who are aware of how bi-polar disorder affects people, and are kind as can be about it.

Wait, am I supposed to be shitposting here? Hard to tell sometimes.

I mean literally attack the aryan ruling class as in :guillotine:

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Oct 10, 2022

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I dont give a poo poo about your extremely embarrassing revolutionary roleplay, I want to talk about how Kanye West is a black hebrew israelite

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Buschmaki posted:

I dont give a poo poo about your extremely embarrassing revolutionary roleplay, I want to talk about how Kanye West is a black hebrew israelite

Do you purchase His shoes or the other guy you worship shoes?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Rich Man with Powerful Mental Illness and Nobody To Tell Him "No" has Another Manic Episode.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Buschmaki posted:

Let's not, trying to talk about that poo poo just makes me go :ohno:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Zeluth posted:

Do you purchase His shoes or the other guy you worship shoes?

The only shoe maker I worship is "Chuck Taylor"

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

Agreed.

Is he? Is Ye?

gently caress, those folks would tear him apart in a righteous world. A rich man, capricious and worldly, devoid of anything but his own self-interest, willing to learn if only to destroy. How would you build anything lasting with a man such as that?

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Kanye ..................................... west

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Ye-east

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

What kinda compass are you readin lad?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/19/entertainment/kanye-west-ye-intl-scli/index.html

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

the only place on the internet kanye should be allowed to post is in the nom epique thread

:agreed: although nom epique would lose his mind when Ye just went out and bought a PS5

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I voted Kanye for President of the United States. :(

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Reminder that kanye took up residence in a sports stadium for like two weeks, and somewhere in there, this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzNB93FVeRs

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
:gas:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

maybe not the best emote to use given the thread title but there's two threads about this overrated dipshit already

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

olives black posted:

maybe not the best emote to use given the thread title but there's two threads about this overrated dipshit already

Get back to me when you have had 10 albums that have each received 1 billion streams. So sick of 50 year old Yakubites discounting Kanye just because he is Black, religious, and mentally ill...

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Buschmaki posted:

Get back to me when you have had 10 albums that have each received 1 billion streams. So sick of 50 year old Yakubites discounting Kanye just because he is Black, religious, and mentally ill...

the Kanye defender has logged on

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Buschmaki posted:

oh wait you made the thread nvm

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Dad Ye, So What

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
:gas: op assuming that they're not Jewish

if they are then idk give them a stern talking to i guess

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
did yay ever pay richard d james for that avril 14th sample

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
overrated musician was allowed to spend obscene amounts of natural resources and human work hours on a failed clothing line and a terrible mp3 player that only played clips of his dogshit unfinished album

:capitalism:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i bought a buddha machine once. it fell apart p much as soon as i took it out of the box

still a better purchase than the donda player