Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i once bought a copy of my beautiful dark twisted family on cd. i asked the fye employee if they had the dirty album art. he rudely said "no" and walked away.

there were 3 good songs on it - power, monster and runaway. the rest were forgettable turds. i gave it to goodwill 3 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

probably the best musician of the 21st century

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
the only defense i can muster for anything he's put out since then is that "i hate being bipolar it's awesome" is a great goddamn album title

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Caesar Saladin posted:

probably the best musician of the 21st century

no

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Buschmaki posted:

Get back to me when you have had 10 albums that have each received 1 billion streams. So sick of 50 year old Yakubites discounting Kanye just because he is Black, religious, and mentally ill...

oh wait this was a fakepost. i like it. it's a rare medium well done

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is kaney going to move into more jewish-conspiracy-themed music? because the klan has got to be a huge untapped market.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Buce posted:

is kaney going to move into more jewish-conspiracy-themed music? because the klan has got to be a huge untapped market.

i eagerly await china's victory in ww3

please put this 200+ year experiment in allowing puritanical run off trash from europe to have half a continent to themselves to sleep

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

There’s an amazingly high percentage of people who have some sort of mental illness/neurodivergence and never call for the death of a whole race or religion of people, in fact probably higher than amazingly high, believe it or not

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
okay i finally went and googled the stupid thing kanye said

i'm glad that he's no longer allowed to post

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Kanye "Ye(ez[y/us])" West

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
what an utterly lame mental illness arc. gets access to obscene amounts of capital, mass produces stupid worthless poo poo for a decade, stumbles into 4chan and promptly contracts the most basic of brainworms

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

olives black posted:

what an utterly lame mental illness arc. gets access to obscene amounts of capital, mass produces stupid worthless poo poo for a decade, stumbles into 4chan and promptly contracts the most basic of brainworms

When you're having a manic episode and create a celebrity empire

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020
I never heard of the dude until he hurt George Bush's feelings during a hurricane katrina fundraiser. How the gently caress is this guy a billionaire?

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
couldn't even make it to something mildly amusing like flat earth theory, just right to JEWS

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

I never heard of the dude until he hurt George Bush's feelings during a hurricane katrina fundraiser

That was peak Ye

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

I never heard of the dude until he hurt George Bush's feelings during a hurricane katrina fundraiser. How the gently caress is this guy a billionaire?

:911:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

He didn't even put it in paranthesis like the gentleman white nationalist

He just said it

He just straight up said he's going to form an einsatzgruppen tomorrow.

How many bannermen will kneel to ye's fatwa?

He loving said it

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

olives black posted:

Unironic nice meltdown

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Cassette Moodcore posted:

There’s an amazingly high percentage of people who have some sort of mental illness/neurodivergence and never call for the death of a whole race or religion of people, in fact probably higher than amazingly high, believe it or not

Those people typically don’t have massive fame and influence, a billion dollars and a huge clique of yes-men confirming their delusions

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

all this hate for kanye, and yet mel gibson is still allowed to tweet, makes you wonder

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Pontificating rear end posted:

Unironic nice meltdown

it's just a standard run of every rich american rear end in a top hat trope. catch lightning in a bottle with a few decent pieces of art, exploit labor to mass produce stupid poo poo that no one wants or needs, blame the fact that your 15 minutes are up on jews

olives black fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Oct 10, 2022

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IIRC the billionaire thing is more that he controls companies (fashion/shoe lines) that are worth a billion dollars and not that he actually has a billion dollars.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
if kanye's such a creative genius, why can't he come up with a more original conspiracy theory

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

DaveWoo posted:

if kanye's such a creative genius, why can't he come up with a more original conspiracy theory

*paul reiser voice* this is what i'm saying

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It's because a lot of black people in the music industry are antisemitic, and if you'd like to learn more listen to "No Vaseline" by Ice Cube.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Buschmaki posted:

It's because a lot of black people in the music industry are antisemitic, and if you'd like to learn more listen to "No Vaseline" by Ice Cube.

this is not on par with your previous fakepost at all. please quit while you're aheead

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

olives black posted:

this is not on par with your previous fakepost at all. please quit while you're aheead

It's true

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ye is going on tour and will be discussing the space lasers with Tucker carlson.

He will be launching a new rap collaboration with Skrewdriver coinciding with his new white lives matter Yeezys with swastika pattern undersoles.

Italicized credited to another user

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Oct 10, 2022

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Ye is going on tour and will be discussing the space lasers with Tucker carlson.

He will be launching a new rap collaboration with Skrewdriver conceding with his new white lives matter Yeezys with swastika pattern undersoles.

Italicized credited to another user

eagerly awaiting the ye/varg vikernes collab

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye's going to fire up 1/3rd the Holocaust and start spouting new found ideals that have been unawakened since pat Buchanan left fox news

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
JEWS :argh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Caesar Saladin posted:

definitely not very close to the best musician of the 21st century

fixed

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bad Purchase posted:

the only place on the internet kanye should be allowed to post is in the nom epique thread

kanye isn't the OP???

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

olives black posted:

i once bought a copy of my beautiful dark twisted family on cd. i asked the fye employee if they had the dirty album art. he rudely said "no" and walked away.

there were 3 good songs on it - power, monster and runaway. the rest were forgettable turds. i gave it to goodwill 3 years ago

devil in a new dress

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Ye is no X and that is fine because X is not about fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58qLXBfLrs

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

kanye out here like he just read his first book in prison

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"gold digger" still slaps

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i hope kanye gets better (at posting)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

No one man should have all that [posting] power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Antisemitism is so insanely stupid that I cannot believe it still exists, but it turns out that we are not the sharpest species in the drawer.