Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

This implies scooby is a family name and that doo is his first name

Do tell us more, poster Big Fluffy Dog.

What kind of heinous experiments were performed to create Scrappy Doo? It's the ol' Hitler's brain in a dog's body isn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Scooby is a nickname for Scoobert so for that ti be the case everyone else would need to go by the same nickname

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The endgame of this project was create a superior breed of dog: A Scooby-doobie-dubermench of dogs.

sad question
May 30, 2020

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

You'd think so since there's also Scooby Dum. But character related to Scrappy is called Yabba Doo so I don't know what is happening there.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I remember being a kid exploring the internet for the first time during dial-up days and not knowing what to do I was just going on yahoo and searching Scooby Doo over and over again.

I found a website that had a link letting you know that they had an image of one of the characters naked. I kept going back to that site over a week scared to click it because I thought my parents would find out.. but what if it was Daphne??

Finally I clicked it and it was just an image of Scooby where they photoshopped out his collar.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

duck trucker posted:

I remember being a kid exploring the internet for the first time during dial-up days and not knowing what to do I was just going on yahoo and searching Scooby Doo over and over again.

I found a website that had a link letting you know that they had an image of one of the characters naked. I kept going back to that site over a week scared to click it because I thought my parents would find out.. but what if it was Daphne??

Finally I clicked it and it was just an image of Scooby where they photoshopped out his collar.

I thought they shut down the deviant art thread

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

duck trucker posted:

Finally I clicked it and it was just an image of Scooby where they photoshopped out his collar

duck tucker this is your dad. you can't use the internet anymore. i'm coming over now.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Dude is right. Scooby Doo saying "motherfucker" as "rotherrucker" would be hilarious.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0oJn3ev3DA

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

duck tucker this is your dad. you can't use the internet anymore. i'm coming over now.

Dad no pls

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Why you gotta do Shaggy like that? Who is this for exactly?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
los espookys is better than whatever this is going to be

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

This is like when the She-Hulk writers said they couldn't find a way to make a courtroom show about She-hulk as a lawyer doing cases all big and green fun so they made it dumb Marvel poo poo instead.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Do tell us more, poster Big Fluffy Dog.

What kind of heinous experiments were performed to create Scrappy Doo? It's the ol' Hitler's brain in a dog's body isn't it

He, like the other talking animal sidekicks in Hannah Barbera detective cartoons, is a distant descendant of the Annunaki, energy beings who came to Earth fron Nibiru thousands of years ago. They possessed the bodies of animals and taught mankind the arts of civilization, inspiring our legends involving various animal-headed gods.

This is 100% actual canon btw

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

kntfkr posted:

Mindy Kaling sucks. She's just lucky.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_El_Faro

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Give me some Scooby snacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64AQ3BzhWKI

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Bula Vinaka posted:

Scooby Doo only lived for around 6 or 7 years, since he was a great dane.

He's been long dead.

:\

Turns out Scooby Doo was the only real ghost all along

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

They should let scooby say “gently caress” imo

bartok
May 10, 2006

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

They should let scooby say “ruck” imo

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, scoob, where be morer scooby snacksa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWh0v5_8a9U

top ten Shaggys.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Harminoff posted:

Lmao

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

They should let scooby “gently caress” imo

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I think studios are cowards for not bringing back Scrappy Doo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Snapple Doo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Remember when scrappy pissed on everyone in the Scooby Doo movie then turned into a roided hulk monster

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.

Waffleopolis posted:

I think studios are cowards for not bringing back Scrappy Doo.

gently caress scrappy. I HATE that little poo poo.
IM MAD!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
This guy remembers

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

Scooby Doo only lived for around 6 or 7 years, since he was a great dane.

He's been long dead.

:\

He is able to understand and speak English ('ROOBY ROO!!!') so he's no normal dog, I'm guessing some sort of alien or genetic experiment. So who knows his lifespan.

Re the rest of the Mystery Incorporated crew, their veteran lifespans and lack of the usual signs of ageing are even more inexplicable.

In Velma's case, I'm guessing her 'fountain of youth' is drinking the pussy juices of young women. And maybe the others stay young by watching her do it. I'd like to think so, anyway.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A NSFW Blast from the past when it comes to sexy Scooby Doo characters:

https://web.archive.org/web/20091027134803/http://geocities.com/TelevisionCity/1356/scoob.htm :nws:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

yikes

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

u read the peppermint patty one?

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

I found more great music watching What's New Scooby Doo with my daughter than, like, the whole previous year. I still can't believe that Scooby Doo was what introduced me to the Muffs.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Putty posted:

Remember when scrappy pissed on everyone in the Scooby Doo movie then turned into a roided hulk monster

Scrappy Doo in the movie

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Scooby Doo has always loving sucked rear end in all of its incarnations, but the only things that suck slightly less than everything else about the show are Scooby Doo himself and Shaggy, so the idea that there are people who are hardcore invested in the dull as dishwater non-Shaggy human characters is baffling to me

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My Scooby Doo love goes way, way back.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Opening question: what do you think a Scooby snack tastes like? Is it more of a dog treat that shaggy eats because he’s a glutton or a human treat scooby eats because he’s spoiled. Is scooby named after the snack vice versa or is it a coincidence?

As close as Shaggy & Scooby are, I really don't think they're close enough and I don't think Shaggy's high enough for them to be eating each other's food. Maybe wheat Chex?

That is a LOT of unnecessary detail. :gonk:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What the gently caress

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Yub yub indeed.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Harminoff posted:

It's for studio execs who want to look woke but aren't actually woke, so they do superficial stuff like this without actually addressing the issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I don't appreciate my writings as a 15 year old being doxxed to the world.