Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I've been thinking of getting one for a long time, and i finally set up an appointment for it. i've made the decision to never have kids a long time ago so there's zero concern about me changing my mind about that particular issue.

However, during my consult, the doctor did tell me that there is a low but not non-existence chance that i could develop chronic pain, which is definitely something i AM concerned about. i've already had a bunch of chronic pain issues, and i have no desire to add to the list, especially in that particular area. :suicide:

for anyone who got one, did you experience any of this? are vasectomies pretty safe as far as this particular issue and i'm being worried for nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
not me. my cum works and i'm gonna use more of it.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I would recommend posting this topic on reddit.com

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Just keep having kids. It's not illegal

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I blast big beefy ropes op!!!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

My vasectomy was a great decision, A+ would bust nuts into vaginas 24/7 again.

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
I have never regretted mine, it is one less huge thing you don't need to worry about, and I never had any bad side effects. Supposedly the odds are super low for complications.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Got mine last September. A trip report:

- my urologist/surgeon practiced the Pillock method. Look that up for details, but it doesn't involve any burning.
- procedure itself wasn't very painful. Little pinch at first, and I have to say, THE FEELING OF BEING PULLED FROM THE INSIDE IS UNSETTLING AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. Other than that, no issue.
- my balls to about 2x the size for a little less than a week.
- my first ejaculate had me super nervous because I desperately didn't want pain from it or to see blood. Neither occurred, super successful.
- when I had to submit my sample, I went longer than I needed to without cumming beforehand (the recommend 2 days, I think I went 4). I inadvertently edged on the day, and holy gently caress, I was somehow sore from that for literally 2 weeks. Every ejaculation was followed by soreness. That's gone too, though I haven't bothered to edge. Test came back negative, btw. Successful vasectomy. Succectomy.
- my right testicle seems a bit more sensitive to pain than the left, but it's minor. The kind of thing you only notice because you've spent your whole life up until that point with them and certain behaviour. YMMV.

Oh, one final point, and it's very important: Listen and follow the doctor's instructions to the loving letter if you don't want to end up with painful or bloody ejaculations.

They tell you to rest for however long, YOU REST. Don't lift anything. Don't do anything. Get a bag of frozen peas, put it on your junk, and RELAX.

A urologist knows what they're doing; the variable for something going wrong exists with the patient not following precise instructions more so than it does with the doctor who's done this hundreds of times.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Oct 10, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I blast big beefy ropes op!!!

do you like model trains by any chance

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Every weekend, op. I keep asking for more testicles so I can have more vasectomies.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I ended up getting the mega-sectomy. Experimental procedure where they transplant your prostate and balls with a baboon's. My last ejaculation took over 2 minutes and weighed in at 1.5 liters

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Got mine last September. A trip report:

- my urologist/surgeon practiced the Pillock method. Look that up for details, but it doesn't involve any burning.
- procedure itself wasn't very painful. Little pinch at first, and I have to say, THE FEELING OF BEING PULLED FROM THE INSIDE IS UNSETTLING AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. Other than that, no issue.
- my balls to about 2x the size for a little less than a week.
- my first ejaculate had me super nervous because I desperately didn't want pain from it or to see blood. Neither occurred, super successful.
- when I had to submit my sample, I went longer than I needed to without cumming beforehand (the recommend 2 days, I think I went 4). I inadvertently edged on the day, and holy gently caress, I was somehow sore from that for literally 2 weeks. Every ejaculation was followed by soreness. That's gone too, though I haven't bothered to edge. Test came back negative, btw. Successful vasectomy. Succectomy.
- my right testicle seems a bit more sensitive to pain than the left, but it's minor. The kind of thing you only notice because you've spent your whole life up until that point with them and certain behaviour. YMMV.

Oh, one final point, and it's very important: Listen and follow the doctor's instructions to the loving letter if you don't want to end up with painful or bloody ejaculations.

They tell you to rest for however long, YOU REST. Don't lift anything. Don't do anything. Get a bag of frozen peas, put it on your junk, and RELAX.

A urologist knows what they're doing; the variable for something going wrong exists with the patient not following precise instructions more so than it does with the doctor who's done this hundreds of times.

So followup questions what did you use to nut first time post vasectomy..

My draft pick is the wonder women thread

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

people keep talking about vasectomies but what about resectomies

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I recently had a Lil Nas X-tomy and it was pretty okay.

Indiana
Feb 28, 2003
We named the dog Indiana!
Yes.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I got one done in 2000, a few months before getting married. It was pretty painless - I had frozen peas, but never really needed them, or the T3s.

Make sure you get two "all clear" spuzz tests in a row before you stop using condoms - this is a large reason why vasectomies sometimes "fail".

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
ther was a vas deferens

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
every time somebody gets a vasectomy they put all the leftover balls into me so now i have thousands of balls and im loving fertile as gently caress

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

So followup questions what did you use to nut first time post vasectomy..

My draft pick is the wonder women thread

Didn't need anything, as I had to wait days to do it in the first place.

What wonder women thread?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just chop the balls of my dude

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I've had one for nearly 20 years. I'm really glad I got it.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Let me just say I was risky in my younger years with someone who convinced me she could not get pregnant. Cut to almost a decade later---she has two kids with wonky breasts and a husband.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Since they reversed roe v wade

^^^[By the way every single time I hear that it stops me up short still I think it never will not freak me out ever the rest of my life]

I can't imagine being a guy not wanting kids and not getting it loving done immediately

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Yeah, like 10 years ago this month. No biggie. Took Friday off, got it done that morning, watched cheesy horror movies all weekend with cold packs on my crotch, switched to briefs for a couple weeks.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Got one done while I was under for lithotripsy, sat on my couch for 2 days with frozen peas on my testicles, never felt even a little bit of post-op pain (well, not related to the vasectomy at least - Don't get kidney stones, folks).

I do get occasional sensitivity though. It's not bad at all, just every few months there will be a day where I have to be a little gentle with them while showering. Don't really notice it doing anything else throughout the day, and it's better by the next day. It's not really pain, more like discomfort/pressure.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Had mine 6 years ago at age 41 after our 2nd child turned 1. 15 minutes, almost zero discomfort, spent Friday thru Sunday sitting in bed with frozen vegetables and movies. The best part was being waited on hand and foot by my wife who was super proud of my choice. No issues with ejaculate. Never had any pain, and my twig n berries look the same as they always have.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

vasectomies were invented by the frozen pea industry to sell more frozen peas

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

heres the secret they dont want you to know: the vasectomy itself doesn't actually do anything. the secret is the frozen peas. if u put frozen peas on ur balls u become sterile. this truth was covered up by Big Pea in 1933 after a man with a very strange fetish discovered it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ew, gross, i wouldn't get one. i would rather have my partner have her abdomen opened up and her uterus modified or lifted out in some way. that seems much less barbaric.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Zeluth posted:

Let me just say I was risky in my younger years with someone who convinced me she could not get pregnant. Cut to almost a decade later---she has two kids with wonky breasts and a husband.

Why you looking at the kid’s wierd boobs?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Why you looking at the kid’s wierd boobs?

it's not a sexual thing, they're just a medical curiosity

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Bad Purchase posted:

ew, gross, i wouldn't get one. i would rather have my partner have her abdomen opened up and her uterus modified or lifted out in some way. that seems much less barbaric.
Doctors just standing there shoving frozen peas into her abdomen.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

carefully replacing each egg with one frozen pea, after which one completely harmless and infertile green pea is ovulated each cycle

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I have full mental control over all my spermatozoa

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I make them do Da' Dip

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i've taught mine to "dab on 'em"

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Did you know if you get your balls replaced, you get a voice of implant size?

Some people out there choose something smaller than large.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
hormonal birth control can suck so much poo poo, and the snip is so much easier in comparison to having one's abdominal muscles sliced so please get ze snip.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
You selfish pricks could have given all that unused seed to me! BASTARDS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Almost time for the weekly kumite tournament in my balls.