Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I just took a lot of estrogen and t-blockers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

not me. my cum works and i'm gonna use more of it.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

kntfkr posted:

not me. my cum works and i'm gonna use more of it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Probably the worst part of the whole ordeal is that at random times for like two or three weeks you'll just feel like you got kicked in the nuts. Other than that, it loving rules you can cum whenever you want without having kids.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Grem posted:

Other than that, it loving rules you can cum whenever you want without having kids.

i can already do that :confused:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Squee posted:

I have never regretted mine, it is one less huge thing you don't need to worry about, and I never had any bad side effects. Supposedly the odds are super low for complications.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Got mine last September. A trip report:

- my urologist/surgeon practiced the Pillock method. Look that up for details, but it doesn't involve any burning.
- procedure itself wasn't very painful. Little pinch at first, and I have to say, THE FEELING OF BEING PULLED FROM THE INSIDE IS UNSETTLING AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. Other than that, no issue.
- my balls to about 2x the size for a little less than a week.
- my first ejaculate had me super nervous because I desperately didn't want pain from it or to see blood. Neither occurred, super successful.
- when I had to submit my sample, I went longer than I needed to without cumming beforehand (the recommend 2 days, I think I went 4). I inadvertently edged on the day, and holy gently caress, I was somehow sore from that for literally 2 weeks. Every ejaculation was followed by soreness. That's gone too, though I haven't bothered to edge. Test came back negative, btw. Successful vasectomy. Succectomy.
- my right testicle seems a bit more sensitive to pain than the left, but it's minor. The kind of thing you only notice because you've spent your whole life up until that point with them and certain behaviour. YMMV.

Oh, one final point, and it's very important: Listen and follow the doctor's instructions to the loving letter if you don't want to end up with painful or bloody ejaculations.

They tell you to rest for however long, YOU REST. Don't lift anything. Don't do anything. Get a bag of frozen peas, put it on your junk, and RELAX.

A urologist knows what they're doing; the variable for something going wrong exists with the patient not following precise instructions more so than it does with the doctor who's done this hundreds of times.

thanks for the info. did you guys get the scalpel or non-scalpel version?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

I just took a lot of estrogen and t-blockers.

Seems really extreme to be honest

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I know a guy that will have dull pain and lack of feeling in the area for the rest of his life. But it's really rare.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My friends that got them after a couple kids had no issues.

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
all jokes aside get snipped. you can get it reversed if you have a change of heart but chances are you won't and i've never met anybody who's regretted it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ehh.. there is no guarantee that they can get it working again.

There's a reason they suggest you don't get it unless you're sure because you may be impotent for life. But if that's what you're looking for go for it.

I also don't know anyone that regretted it except for numb guy that I guess had a nerve clipped by accident.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Mr Interweb posted:

thanks for the info. did you guys get the scalpel or non-scalpel version?

I had mine about 12 years, my memory is scalpel, there was some burning smell? Mostly I remember the pain being like being slowly punched in the balls but without the endpoint pain? Then it's over.

Follow all advice from doc and consider additional rest. I did as I was told and when I got back to work I walked about 1/4 mile to get food and was really tired at that point, like almost to nausea, I think because of the weakness in my core - I was in really good shape at this time. That went away a day or two later.

Honestly it overall went fine, the procedure was very fast in spite of the doc having to reshave my balls.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Wendigee posted:

Seems really extreme to be honest

I also got a great rear end, fat tits and don't hate my body. Not extreme enough imo

Obsoletely Fabulous
May 6, 2008

Who are you, and why should I care?
I scheduled mine a couple days after the Roe reversal. There was already a multi-month wait list due to lots of people wanting them. Have another 2 months before mine is scheduled.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

"a vasectomy a day keeps the doctor at bay", that's what they say, op.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Well that's very different than the person that wishes to be a man, but wants to spit infective loads. I'm sure you see the difference.

Many people want to not have more kids. Not transition.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my theory is that everyone who has gotten a vasectomy has the excruciating ball pain side effect, but most aren't willing to admit it because they don't want their friends to "clown on them"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

also be sure to remember that in the southern hemisphere, vasectomies work in reverse to what we're accustomed to.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that's the same reason that you can never get someone pregnant if you gently caress exactly on the equator

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Wendigee posted:

because you may be impotent for life.

This isn't what happens.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

syntaxfunction posted:

I also got a great rear end, fat tits and don't hate my body. Not extreme enough imo

Seems like a pretty good trade to me

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

if u slip the doctor like 50 bucks he'll put little flavor crystals in ur cumsack things so u have flavored cum

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Y'all don't normally ejaculate blood?!

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Having a vasectomy is cool and good.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

syntaxfunction posted:

Sincere congrats! :glomp:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Wendigee posted:

but wants to spit infective loads
also not what happens, hopefully

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wrong words sorry... Infertile, not impotent. it's not 100% reversible.. and I just meant no swimmers

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I have one, i keep it under my bed and take it out for special occasions to show it off to special people (if you know, you know)

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I've been wanting to get one for a long time but the possibility of chronic pain has dissuaded me.

For you ball-havers who enjoy ball play, is that out of the question post-vasectomy?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
drat doctor wired the tubes all wrong so now every time i sneeze, cum flies out my nose, and every time i cum, snot and boogers shoot out of my weener

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Purchase and use a balldo, you’ll give yourself one eventually

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Spinz posted:

Since they reversed roe v wade

^^^[By the way every single time I hear that it stops me up short still I think it never will not freak me out ever the rest of my life]

I can't imagine being a guy not wanting kids and not getting it loving done immediately

This is why I got mine, I'm getting married for the second time soon and our long term doesn't involve kids but a month after the Dobbs decision I was in the office getting the surgery. My follow up is in a few weeks.

In conversation, the urologist was hugely supportive of the procedure - to him, hormonal BC was more invasive to women's biochemistry. At least one nurse had to ask "but how do your kids feel" (I don't have any). It's to be expected, I guess.

Procedure was fine except for the part where something wasn't quite anesthetized right and it felt like a nail clipper, but I spoke up and they numbed me up more. poo poo happens.

Recovery was fine. I may have gone back to heavy physical activity/exercise a little too quick after, but I got paranoid and backed off immediately. I have no real residual pains or aches and practically no surgical scar.

10/10 would recommend

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
Got mine 18 years ago after we decided 2 kids was enough...not a big deal at all.

Echoing the statement of FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR"S INSTRUCTIONS! That means rest & no lifting.

One testicle/vas deferens is a little more sensitive and can get a little sore on occasion.

Don't worry about it.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
yes i got mine in march. no kids and dont want kids

it is awesome the only regret is i didnt get it sooner

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i was also part of a small percentage of people where some jizz leaked into my nutsack or something? and there was a small mass that was painful to touch but otherwise easy to ignore and it went away in a few weeks

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I'm scheduled for November. My urologist said one of my vas deferens is extremely thick and recommended general anesthesia. Still looking for ways to work my meaty tube into conversations.

My balls ached for 3 days after the inspection so I can't wait for the actual surgery ball ache.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Genesplicer posted:

I've had one for nearly 20 years. I'm really glad I got it.

So are we.

I don't need a vasectomy because I don't have sex!!

:smugdog:

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
va sect to ME?!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
yo this poo poo sounds like FUN

sign me up!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pass, I must spread my seed around to as many viable women as possible, as is my right and duty