Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Junk posted:

yo this poo poo sounds like FUN

sign me up!!

dont listen to those quack doctors, all you really need is a soldering iron, an x-acto knife, and a bottle of whiskey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I go to a sperm bank every Wednesday where they inject a pint of semen into my balls to make me extra fecund

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there's lots of good youtube tutorials on how to DIY it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you robbed a sperm bank

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Icochet posted:

I go to a sperm bank every Wednesday where they inject a pint of semen into my balls to make me extra fecund

What do you do with your piss since your balls are full?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
*burst into the sperm bank*

"EVERYBODY BE COOL! THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

w4ddl3d33 posted:

all jokes aside get snipped. you can get it reversed if you have a change of heart but chances are you won't and i've never met anybody who's regretted it

Just as a heads up to anyone thinking "oh it can be reversed," I spoke with a Urologist a little over a year ago to get it done because I don't see myself ever wanting to be a father. He said the operation is considered sterilizing and it's not to be looked as a form of birth control. The reversal process is intense, costs tens of thousands of dollars your insurance won't cover, and a lot of the times it fails.

Go into a vasectomy knowing that you probably won't be getting it undone.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

instead of a surgical procedure, couldn't you just nut so many times per day that your body can't refill fast enough to get anyone pregnant?

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

sigher posted:

Just as a heads up to anyone thinking "oh it can be reversed," I spoke with a Urologist a little over a year ago to get it done because I don't see myself ever wanting to be a father. He said the operation is considered sterilizing and it's not to be looked as a form of birth control. The reversal process is intense, costs tens of thousands of dollars your insurance won't cover, and a lot of the times it fails.

Go into a vasectomy knowing that you probably won't be getting it undone.

Apparently they made a special version of a balldo combined with a juicer which overcomes this.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Bad Purchase posted:

instead of a surgical procedure, couldn't you just nut so many times per day that your body can't refill fast enough to get anyone pregnant?
No, your balls are a 24/7 swimmer factory. They can load your nuts faster than you can nut your loads.

You need to make ballsack tea twice daily, the warm temperatures trick the ball factory workers into taking a summer vacation.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Wasn't there a easily reversible thing they're doing elsewhere in the world vasagel or whatever?

https://bacandrology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12610-017-0048-9

I remember reading about it like 10 years ago how has it not panned out yet? If it's as easy and effective as it sounds, it should be done to every kid in high school (consensually). Reproduction is way better as opt in than opt out.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

kntfkr posted:

*burst into the sperm bank*

"EVERYBODY BE COOL! THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

"Any of you loving pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!!"

Sperm: *wiggle wiggle*

:blastu:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

zedprime posted:

You need to make ballsack tea twice daily

parlaying my vast gaming experience into real world benefits

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Reckon there’s a few of ‘‘em out one one of the sheds

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

neato burrito posted:

My vasectomy was a great decision, A+ would bust nuts into vaginas 24/7 again.

This

Also got myself some Saxx boxers

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still dribbling and the Doctor who 2nd guessed I have a hernia will give me my colonoscopy has two secretaries. One for booking one for being at the front desk.

I have been ghosted. Was I supposed to follow up? I will. Just odd.

His spiel about new medical procedures and not to listen to the lawyers on tv about medical mesh and using robot technology was exhausting.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I blast big beefy ropes op!!!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I got a vasectomy when I was 23 when I realized how stupid I was

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Got one about two years ago. I have occasional pain in my left nut, but nothing bad. Just a sharp pain lasting from an instant to a few seconds. Usually after I've been sitting with my legs in a weird position.
Doc says my nuts are fine, and my wife hasn't gotten pregnant so :shrug:

Make sure to get a vasectomy cake. We went with red velvet.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

its all nice on rice posted:

Got one about two years ago. I have occasional pain in my left nut, but nothing bad. Just a sharp pain lasting from an instant to a few seconds. Usually after I've been sitting with my legs in a weird position.
Doc says my nuts are fine, and my wife hasn't gotten pregnant so :shrug:

Make sure to get a vasectomy cake. We went with red velvet.

the real pecial day is eight weeks later tho

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

ELTON JOHN posted:

dont listen to those quack doctors, all you really need is a soldering iron, an x-acto knife, and a bottle of whiskey

So you hit yourself in the balls with the bottle, really mash 'em, and what's the iron and knife for :confused:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I wore a suit to my vasectomy, because if I was going to be impotent I might as well look impotent.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The Fattest PI posted:

Wasn't there a easily reversible thing they're doing elsewhere in the world vasagel or whatever?

https://bacandrology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12610-017-0048-9

I remember reading about it like 10 years ago how has it not panned out yet? If it's as easy and effective as it sounds, it should be done to every kid in high school (consensually). Reproduction is way better as opt in than opt out.

Dunno, but it's a god drat shame because I'd rather have my jizz clogged up and shooting blanks than date a girl who's body and emotions are going through hell because female birth control can be a loving nightmare.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Within a couple weeks of our twins' birth, I got a vasectomy. Between getting two in one shot and the fact that my wife's reproductive system hates babies, we decided it was for the best. I got a vasectomy and she ended up with an ablation so the chance of pregnancy is very low.

My only issue is that my balls have become super sensitive and not in a good way. Maybe in high school you had that day in PE where you got hit with a basketball in just the right spot or an acquaintance bag-tagged you and you ended up on the floor, red and trying not to vomit. I get that same sensation about 1-2 times a week from either my dipshit dog or one of the kids running into me, etc.

The procedure was fairly quick. I had taken a Valium that they prescribed, walked in and went to the room. The doctor was great and he asked me, who came with you? I said my wife is out in the waiting room. He sent the nurse to go get her and my wife got a front row seat for the procedure next to the doctor. She works in radiology at a heart hospital scrubbing for caths and other procedures and loves all the blood and guts stuff and was having a grand ol'time asking medical questions, etc.

I paid $0.67 out of pocket and I feel that it was a good deal for a lifetime of worry-free creampies not just in the back door, but now in the front as well.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

- procedure itself wasn't very painful. Little pinch at first, and I have to say, THE FEELING OF BEING PULLED FROM THE INSIDE IS UNSETTLING AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. Other than that, no issue.

Yeah, feeling this tugging in your abdomen during the procedure was creepy as poo poo.

My balls were sore on and off for a good six months afterwards but not to the point it was a real issue. Been fine since though.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

is there any preference between a scalpel and non-scalpel procedure? i heard the non-scalpel one heals more quickly and has less complications. though from what i understand, the concerns aren't from the incisions on the scrotum but the cutting of the vas deferens.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I was afraid of having kids so I decided to become a ghost but then it turned out you can have ghost babies and now I have way too much ghost child support and haunting just don't pay like it used to.

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit

Alucard posted:

I wore a suit to my vasectomy, because if I was going to be impotent I might as well look impotent.

I wore a Guy Fieri-shirt for the exact same reason.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

syntaxfunction posted:

I was afraid of having kids so I decided to become a ghost but then it turned out you can have ghost babies and now I have way too much ghost child support and haunting just don't pay like it used to.

Another poor fool learns nothing from Ghost Dad

stachatoryR
Aug 9, 2004
I got one a couple of years ago from (no lie) Dr. Dick Chopp. Not much more to add to what other folks have said other than I think he probably fondled my balls more than necessary and I got a sweet rear end shirt from it:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Now this is a guy who understands marketing.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The doctor fondled my balls chopped their connections and gave me a shirt

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I did it two months ago--no-laser/no-scalpel. All the other guys complaining about having to hold frozen vegetables on their scrote are exaggerating. There was no pain or discomfort. I submitted a sample by mail and my doctor texted me the results!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

mlnhd posted:

I did it two months ago--no-laser/no-scalpel. All the other guys complaining about having to hold frozen vegetables on their scrote are exaggerating. There was no pain or discomfort. I submitted a sample by mail and my doctor texted me the results!

Eh, everyone's body is going to have a different reaction. It'll be more painful/uncomfortable for some people than others.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

However, during my consult, the doctor did tell me that there is a low but not non-existence chance that i could develop chronic pain, which is definitely something i AM concerned about. i've already had a bunch of chronic pain issues, and i have no desire to add to the list, especially in that particular area. :suicide:

for anyone who got one, did you experience any of this? are vasectomies pretty safe as far as this particular issue and i'm being worried for nothing?

I got mine in my late 20s. I have no idea what procedure he used, I just laid back and thought of England while he chatted with the nurse about sports or something. There was burning. Afterwards it was pretty uncomfortable and a bit painful for ~2 days, and I did end up having some mild pain in one nut for about 6-9 months afterward. But then it went away entirely and has been fine for the past ~8 years. I've never regretted it and I have even recommended the doc to two friends, who also ended up getting snipped by him. It's a good conversation piece.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mlnhd posted:

they sent you a picture in case you didn't believe them or something? how do you even know it's a picture of your cum and not someone else's?

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Just don’t do what I did and get a vasectomy and then jerk off 24 hours later to see if anything changed. I ended up with a third testicle for about a month although it eventually went away with some steroids and antibiotics. And my ejaculate was a weird gray color for a bit.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Mine was great everyone should do it. No one who posts on this forum should be procreating.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Ill Peripheral posted:

Mine was great everyone should do it. No one who posts on this forum should be procreating.

Why didn't you post this seven years ago????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
With that avatar?