Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I had one. Obamacare paid for it. I went into a hospital, said I want my wiring changed, they told me to come back in three days. I did, procedure took all of fifteen minutes. I got a little dizzy when I saw them pull this surprisingly thick white tube out of my balls and staple it. I was fuckin two days later (though I had bloody cum for about a month)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Is it true that after you've had it ejaculation makes an eerie whisper sound and it tastes like tap water?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Icochet posted:

Is it true that after you've had it ejaculation makes an eerie whisper sound and it tastes like tap water?

more like a windy sigh through the autumn leaves, but yes on the tap water

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I had a 2 hour drive after. Not the worst pain, but I’d say sitting for that long felt like when you sit down in jeans just the wrong way and half crush your balls. The feeing before pain really kicks in, that’s how I felt.

Then I got home and my wife fed peanut butter to my younger for the first time, so it was off to the ER with a bad allergic reaction. He was fine, and once his breathing was better I got ice from the nurses for myself. That is not how I’d recommend spending that day of recovery though

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

credburn posted:

I had one. Obamacare paid for it.

All part of "THEIR" plan to sterilize the striaght white male race and depopulate the world so that the global elite can breed with the lizard people and take over to for a new world order.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

wesleywillis posted:

All part of "THEIR" plan to sterilize the striaght white male race and depopulate the world so that the global elite can breed with the lizard people and take over to for a new world order.

Yeah but not pulling out is A+

Essentially :getin: and :gizz:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kay3JhksG4

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The 45 minute outpatient procedure took almost two hours due to my unnaturally thick True Scrotum and high tolerance to pain meds.

Dude went through two scalpels, a nice set of surgical scissors, and an ampule of numbing shots to get it done. 6 shots to each testicle and I could still feel the pulling on my groin.

Highly recommend A+

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Oh look at ol'leatherbag over here bragging

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Someone should have handed doc a katana

Jows
May 8, 2002

No pain from the procedure itself. Balls were nice and numbed up. But when they were clamping something my dick flopped out from wherever they stashed it and the doc accidentally clamped my dick. That sucked.

Then I got an infection in one of the incisions. Antibiotics cleared it up within a day though.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My boys can swim!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Thesaurus posted:

While this is true, it's only like ~$5k. About 100x more intense, tho

I was told around $15K, so that's not that bad but still a lot.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Slugworth posted:

Got one done while I was under for lithotripsy, sat on my couch for 2 days with frozen peas on my testicles, never felt even a little bit of post-op pain (well, not related to the vasectomy at least - Don't get kidney stones, folks).

I'm reading this as you got a kidney stone(s) when you were healing from a vasectomy. If so, jesus christ :psyboom:

edit: spelling

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Oct 17, 2022

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Kidney stones are stored in the balls, I thought vasectomy is supposed to take care of it

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I got mine about a year ago. It was incredibly painful, and I wasn't fully numb on one side when he snipped it :cry:

I'll never do it again.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nocheez posted:

I got mine about a year ago. It was incredibly painful, and I wasn't fully numb on one side when he snipped it :cry:

I'll never do it again.
lol my friend said this happened to him too lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My penis is a gateway to sorrow.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Try not to end up with a hidnenbag.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I demand non-vasectomy when I suck a dick because I like that crunch the sperm imparts.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
When they did mine, instead of just cauterizing the cumtube, I asked that they actually just shunt it off the side through a little spermostomy hole.
I can give you pure undiluted sperm

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’d just try to gently caress them stoma

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Before I got mine, I asked a friend for advice or just how his went. He said that after he got his, the doctor told him to wait in the lobby for a few minutes. Some other guy that he sort of knew (small town) was there too, having just had the procedure as well. They got talking about the experience, and my friend said that he was really unsettled by the burning smell. Other guy went 'what? Hahaha, I didn't get any burning smell, I don't know what you're talking about', almost like a point of pride, like he was talking down to my friend.

Cut to a year later and other dude is a dad now.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I'm reading this as you got a kidney stone(s) when you were healing from a vasectomy. If so, jesus christ :psyboom:

edit: spelling
Nah, the stones showed up a few days before my scheduled vasectomy. So they let me get it done while I was under anesthesia for the stone procedure. Silver linings and what-not.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Slugworth posted:

Nah, the stones showed up a few days before my scheduled vasectomy. So they let me get it done while I was under anesthesia for the stone procedure. Silver linings and what-not.

"Hey, while we're down there replacing the brake pads, could I get my winter tires put on?"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Fattest PI posted:

When they did mine, instead of just cauterizing the cumtube, I asked that they actually just shunt it off the side through a little spermostomy hole.
I can give you pure undiluted sperm

You should put a little faucet and tap handle on that bad boy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Before I got mine, I asked a friend for advice or just how his went. He said that after he got his, the doctor told him to wait in the lobby for a few minutes. Some other guy that he sort of knew (small town) was there too, having just had the procedure as well. They got talking about the experience, and my friend said that he was really unsettled by the burning smell. Other guy went 'what? Hahaha, I didn't get any burning smell, I don't know what you're talking about', almost like a point of pride, like he was talking down to my friend.

Cut to a year later and other dude is a dad now.

Wait, what are you saying that the doctor faked giving him a vasectomy or he went down there and then lied about it?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Wait, what are you saying that the doctor faked giving him a vasectomy or he went down there and then lied about it?

I have zero idea what the story means. I'm just telling it like my friend told it to me.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Malcolm: Do you take out the balls?

Wu: We control the ducts. All sperms have to travel through the vas deferens. We deny them that.

Malcolm: The kind of control you're attempting here is, uh, it's not possible. If there's one thing that the history of evolution has taught us, it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free. Expands to new places and crashes through barriers. Painfully, perhaps even dangerously. But... uh well, there it is.

Wu: What the gently caress are you talking about?

Malcolm: Life, uh, finds a way

And about an hour later doctor Grant sits under a tree, in shock, holding a baby

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

1 year later means dude was a dumbass and hosed before his tubes were certified clean. The rest of the story is just window dressing.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

zedprime posted:

1 year later means dude was a dumbass and hosed before his tubes were certified clean. The rest of the story is just window dressing.
That or he chickened out at the clinic then lied about the doctor botching it.

I had one done this year. Cost $15 with insurance. The procedure was painless, just a fuzzy sensation as some things were inserted. Honestly blood donations leave me feeling way more queasy than that did. There was also a group of nurses going through training staring at my iodine soaked scrote the whole time. Was back to a normal routine 2 weeks later.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://youtu.be/JxxNvfVfDB0

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

zedprime posted:

There's a chance of them spontaneously reversing if the ends of the tubes end up reconnecting, but it's extremely uncommon. I got paranoid about it and asked the doctor to cut out more than usual and he said he was going to but I have no idea if he did. Either way it's worked just fine.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lazyfire posted:

There's a chance of them spontaneously reversing if the ends of the tubes end up reconnecting, but it's extremely uncommon. I got paranoid about it and asked the doctor to cut out more than usual and he said he was going to but I have no idea if he did. Either way it's worked just fine.

lol my dad had two vasectomies and I have a brother

still gonna get one

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

still gonna get one

Your brother look like the mailman?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Your brother look like the mailman?

my mom almost beat a woman up for asking her that for the 18,700,304,400,204,566,232,123th time when she was walking my brother with me in a stroller, once, becuase he has curly brown hair and darker skin and I have straight blonde hair and lighter skin. The blue eyes and face from the dad are the giveaway, minus the nose.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 18, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

MrQwerty posted:

still gonna get one

VAXXECTOMIES DON'T WORK!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hshkdneE8o

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

MrQwerty posted:

still gonna get one

If it is done right and you confirm it worked you are 100% safe. The reversal thing is almost next to impossible.

Fun story: my dad also had a vasectomy after my youngest brother was born. he never told me that until I had mine because he was concerned my brothers and I would find out they were a thing before he got grandchildren. I have nieces from one brother, but I think I can convince the other to get sterilized because all of us have had different long term medical issues we would most likely pass to any children we inflict on the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Just get your balls chopped off, orchiectomy rules*

*may not apply to cisgender people