Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Only if they play this song after every game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxrwImCJCqk

oh poo poo this cover goes hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Yooooo I just got some candy corn from Meijer for the first time in like 10 years and this poo poo is popping off

I also got a chocolate/watermelon gelato from Rita's Italian Ice and there's a goddamn FLAVOR EXPLOSION happening

My Sunday diet is so decadent, unlike this boring-rear end game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Holy gently caress that play got blown up

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

I can't believe we're still watching that chainsaw slasher geico commercial. Hello, old friend

I can NOT live another day without air conditioning.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

Another scorcher

Hotter? Yesterday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's weird that Baltimore has no interest in actually using Dobbins