Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Do you think someone at WBD dies any time a DC hero smiles on film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
The Ravens love this guy he's so good he bet on himself they're gonna work it out he loves the Ravens

woops interception

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I know this is a local ad, so:

There’s a Pennsylvania lottery commercial where the narrator lady, while talking about how great the lottery is, says she has to play because “it gets under my skin”, and that “I’ve never been one for math”

I genuinely can’t figure out if they somehow didn’t know what they were doing or if this is like those scam emails with the intentional spelling and grammar errors to weed out anyone smart enough to not fall for it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

It’s not the Cincinnati Special, dummies

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bengos fotball

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Seaniqua posted:

Were they that loving confident? Why not kick the field goal?
Going for it was smart

Calling a pass play at all, let alone a shovel pass… not so much

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I’m digging this Pen Saga b-plot

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I kinda feel bad for harbaugh

Go for it? That was wrong. Don’t go for it? That was wrong too

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I decided to root for the bengos but I’ve forgotten why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Jo Burrow is your son.
oh heck