Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your choice for MLS Cup winner
This poll is closed.
Los Angeles FC 1 5.56%
Philadelphia Union 5 27.78%
CF Montreal 2 11.11%
Austin FC 4 22.22%
New York City FC 1 5.56%
Red Bull New York 0 0%
FC Dallas 0 0%
Los Angeles Galaxy 0 0%
Nashville SC 0 0%
FC Cincinnati 2 11.11%
Minnesota United FC 1 5.56%
Inter Miami CF 0 0%
Orlando City SC 1 5.56%
Real Salt Lake 1 5.56%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Don't worry, LAFC will absolutely faceplant again and I Am Here For It

(also I read that Brazil also uses wins as a tiebreaker but my source is only Some Random on Reddit and I don't even know where I'd find the definitive answer on the Brasilierao's website)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
a hearty lol at anyone who thought RBNY wouldn't blow this

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Andre Blake and Sean Johnson will make for an awesome penalty shootout next week

shame about the two hours that will precede it

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

whypick1 posted:

Rooting for Philly because they are the least worst option.

Rooting for Philly because they are the guiding star for all our teams with cheap-rear end owners and as long as they can succeed, we know who to blame that we can't.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

whypick1 posted:

This game could really use a Glesnes thunderbastard.

Corey Burke going all Beast Mode works too

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Or if y'all didn't get blown out by an expansion team in Week 33.

Anyway does LA not have park and rides? People are making such a big Thing over this when it seems obvious that the game and tailgate event that's been scheduled for years would take priority over one that's been scheduled for a week. You built your stadium next to a metro station for a reason, surely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

lol this has been a ridiculous game