Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

How much meth does one box of 96 count Sudafed make? is funny not for the og question but for the string of replies that go into detail with instructions on actually making meth and how the people who are writing the response definitely didn't nearly blow themselves up repeatedly.

If you want to skip Quora from your search results you can add -site:quora.com to your search parameters. Or the pro tip is to add a keyword for your search (eg: 'g' for a google search) with it in the saved search string so that it's always ignoring it. Adding pinterest is another great one to avoid cluttering your search results with bullshit. You can still search the ignored site by just going to the search engines home page.

Inceltown has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Mar 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

credburn posted:

I'm assuming... most people poop more? I know I am particularly irregular at once a week or every two weeks but surely for most people every other day is normal?

I frequently see a lot of Quora questions that appear to just be excuses for someone to write an essay. Can you answer your own question?

Once every 3 days to 3x a day is the range that is considered normal. You are a freak.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

credburn posted:

Having to poo poo three times a day sounds like a prison

It's also 3 times as long getting your boss to pay you for taking a poo poo.