Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
they should have ran it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
"Travis Kelce how do you keep getting so open"

"well, I'm very tall, so"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I feel nothing

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

So many dumbass coaches are galaxy brained into thinking these ballsy plays are remotely worth it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Play posted:

That confused me. Did he not have control when the other foot tapped ground or something? I thought I was a gonner at the hands of Carlson in fantasy so I'm happy enough I guess

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

how does a professional football team let this happen lol

Nov 6, 2002

So many, many dumb decisions and meltdowns by the Raiders.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

*recievers run into each other with coconut bonk sound*

oh, wise guys, ehh?

*throws ball at thin air*

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Raiders are an extremely good 1-4 team. I mean the Jets are above. 500 and the Texans have the same record lol

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Codependent Poster posted:

Josh McDaniels.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Grittybeard posted:

Did the receivers just run into each other?

Seems like it...

By 'receivers' I assume you mean DBs

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Codependent Poster posted:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

they should have ran it

no poo poo. Didn't reach run play before that one pick up like 4 to 10 yards

They were running over them on that final drive

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I need to know which receiver was running the correct route

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
lmao Adams launching a camera guy

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

AndrewP posted:

I need to know which receiver was running the correct route

I'll probably go with Adams

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

no poo poo. Didn't reach run play before that one pick up like 4 to 10 yards

They were running over them on that final drive

Still think they should have hurried up and run a play instead of taking that last time out when they did. Probably why they didn't want to run it there, or at least went into the decision.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Raiders might be worse off coach wise than the Panthers were yesterday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

davante is much more likely to freelance than others, and get mad that he shouldn't have done it as well. that's the life of big time players. this is his last season as a big time player which also makes him mad. i don't really know what anyone is talking about and didn't see the plays you're talking about

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

a neat cape posted:

I'll probably go with Adams
I think they both were running the right route. The Chiefs somehow managed to jam Adams for once and his timing was off on a play that was designed to free up Renfrow.

Oops.

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

Back when I was a wee lad there was no "go for 2" option in the NFL so everyone just... kicked the extra point after a touchdown. Now we've got coaches embracing not only the gambler's fallacy, but the sunk cost fallacy. There should be an alternate "analytics" that they run at the end of the game that shows what would have happened if every team made the PAT 90% of the time or whatever that stat is. Moving the point after touchdown to be 33 yards is a good change, but it still seems overwhelmingly likely that kickers will make it.

"Well, we failed the last few 2 point conversions so we're due for one!"
"poo poo, we hosed up that last 2 point conversion so now we need to go for 2 to make up for it!"
- highly paid football men

Nov 6, 2002

The problem is football players are not a deck of playing cards. They get tired, they get injured, sometimes they just have bad days. Probabilities don't take those factors into account.

Like Dan Campbell going for it on fourth down 4 times even though they're getting blown the gently caress up off the line all game.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Oct 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

LiquidFriend posted:

I think they both were running the right route. The Chiefs somehow managed to jam Adams for once and his timing was off on a play that was designed to free up Renfrow.

Oops.

It was this