Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

5.9% pay rise for me. almost inline with inflation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

sack time

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Jenny Agutter posted:

a little over a month ago I started a new job that got me a huge raise, promotion, and I moved to a city I’ve wanted to live in for a very long time, and I’m in the process of buying a home for the first time

awesome

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

that’s good news for some.

that’s cheaper than bottled water.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I had a sandwich

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah Americans are weird. and that’s good news.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my youngest child is sick today so won’t go to school so that also means I won’t go to work.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s actually Thursday and due to this quirk of having regional ‘anniversary’ days, I get a four day weekend. because it’s my region’s anniversary tomorrow and Labour Day on Monday :woop:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

jokes on you, I get to work sunday AND monday :smugmrgw:

same :smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

and tomorrow (Hawke’s Bay Anniversary holiday)

double pay! good news!