Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

SalTheBard posted:

Spec Ops: The Line update:

I just got to the part where Gould (?) uses White Phosphorous on the opposing side. I sort of had to stop at that point because it was a little brutal to see that in a game. There was also a part earlier in the game where you are fighting guys from the 33rd, when all of a sudden a civilian just runs out of nowhere and I just mowed her down I was shocked because I wasn't expecting that. I understand now when people say that the plot is not really the full point of the game. I'm slightly confused at the plot in general but it's whatever, I think though there are some more plot twists in general that will clear everything up. Fun game so far.

This game is great, see it out until the end.

SalTheBard posted:

I think instead of Metroidvania I should've said non-linear. Also when I played it I don't think I had the expansion pack so I had the crazy fog which probably made it substantially more difficult.

Turok 2 gets so much god drat praise just because it had one of the best FPS weapons ever, the Cerebral Boar but the game is miserable to playthrough because they went hard in the paint with the backtracking and story. Neither really work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU