Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I think the Leafs should sock some dingers and also Cole Caufield's teeth out. And also stop giving up so many shots.

I dunno if it's just this stream (Sportsnet feed) but there's a horrible echo and the glare from the upper bowl ad banners is worse than usual.

Precambrian Video Games fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

MORE DINGERS

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Dr Zaius posted:

It was bunting not dingers

Touche.

I'm not sure why Sandin felt the need to dive headfirst into the rookie's shins.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Why didn't anyone warn us that Matt Murray sucks?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Holy poo poo Muzzin and Murray are terrible.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I hope Tavares scores 50 garbage goals this year because the Leafs are gonna need 4+ goals most games.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lol I was just thinking how underwhelming the whole third line had been so far this season.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

Engvall basically begging Keefe to bench him on that shift

It was a great backcheck though. Shame about the immediately giving it back to Oshie because ???

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

Very frustrating that Sandin gets tripped in the corner with no call and then another forceless tap sends the Caps to the PP late

Game status: Managed.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jake Muzzin is dogshit garbage.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

For everyone not watching the Leafs game:

https://twitter.com/twistedleafs/status/1582156583051530241?s=20&t=pkiqQJLKufLfLyW0-mWLyA

Jake Muzzin is washed as hell

If Nylander did this - likely in a game where he'd end up with a point or two - thousands of fans would scream to trade him for Ryan Reaves.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The Leafs need some fresh new exciting ways of disappointing fans, the formula has gotten stale since peaking with David Ayres.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Marner deftly weaves his way into the low slot, then patiently waits for two defenders to step in front of him before slowly releasing a wimpy wrister into a shinpad.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Check out my next column in the Toronto Sun, "Are the Leafs Quiet Quitting on Sheldon Keefe"?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I wasn't expecting a Leafs goal until the final few minutes so let's see how this one blows.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

lmao :siren:

I think it would be better for the team long-term if they didn’t win despite this dogshit effort and total indictment of Keefe’s systems but the Coyotes might be too terrible for that

There's still time, don't worry.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Le Saboteur posted:

The Fire Kyle movements flames have died down for the moment.

I was saying "Kyle Is Fire".

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I think the lesson is that Jake Muzzin (out with a "neck" injury since some time in the 2nd?) is dogshit garbage.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

eXXon posted:

There's still time, don't worry.

Hahahahaha

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Unbelievable that sending Kerfoot out as the extra man actually worked.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

How the gently caress is that a hand pass?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm starting to think they deliberately change the board ads at the most inopportune moments +/- 5 seconds just to piss you off.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The only stinkier poo poo than the Leafs' play so far is this John Tory ad.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

gently caress yeah, the good Robertson scores.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Yeah there's no rule against pushing the goalie into the net!! in NHL Hitz

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Starsfan posted:

Marner skated right into his goalie and was like 80% of the force there, I don't know what Seguin could have done there

I think he could have not pushed Samsonov, for example.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lol what the gently caress is the point of The Situation Room besides taking 5 minutes to throw the rulebook out the window.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Some WWE poo poo from Hakanpaa there.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Little Nick Bobson!! drat he must have worked out hard over the offseason.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Gerblederp posted:

Let’s
Fuckin
Go

Leafs
go!

Also that was probably offside, Keefe sucks, Jarnkrok and Kerfoot just watched loving old man Wheeler blow right by them, Sand in was way out of position, etc.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

That was a filthy mcnasty power play goal.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

And here I was just wondering why the gently caress Clifford and Simmonds are playing.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The Dirty Burger posted:

Blatant interference by Simmonds directly before that goal lol

If you get clowned so hard by Wayne Train you deserve it IMO

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

gently caress off every Jet.

Just lmao that this game is descending into goonery whenever Clifford and Simmonds are on the bench. Deterrents work!!11

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Erhh, maybe don't board people?

It worked out pretty well. Also it was karma for Marner earlier.

:thumbsup: to the Go Leafs Go chant.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Samsonov... adequate?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

This is one of the stupidest replays in league history. lol at Phil. And now lol at Keefe.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I would still auction the puck as 399.5th career goal.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm just impressed that Marner shot without a second thought. I would be equally impressed if Nick "Maximum Shot Tendency" Robertson didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I was hoping Engvall would score at the end of that shift there because I was once again thinking how useless the entire 3rd line has been. Also Brodie what the gently caress man.