Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Karl Barks posted:

Hmm the bourgeoisie have controlled the world since the beginning of time as we know it? Yeah, I'll stick with them LOL

bourgeoisie creations - nintendo, hamburgers, mtn dew baja blast, capitalism

proletariat creations - being annoying, complaining about late stage capitalism

seems like an ez choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

SorePotato posted:

I'm going to kill you

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i've never seen the proletariat make a hamburger

the cook works in the second kitchen

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
a resentful mob of butchers and thieves who would rather raze our tenuous peace than build upon what we have achieved at great cost to generations past

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
why wish for something that you already have?

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

George Rouncewell posted:

why wish for something that you already have?
How to monetize your koans?
Tip #8 will blow your mind!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I too hope the sun rises in the east

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

(watching snowpiercer) uh just kill all the poor people in the back of the train??? Who cares

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I have a crush on the proletariat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Karl Barks posted:

(watching snowpiercer) uh just kill all the poor people in the back of the train??? Who cares

not my problem

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

War and Pieces posted:

I have a crush on the proletariat

They really are working it

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Keep hoping OP, I bet you couldn't crush a single proletarian.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

If there is hope, it lies in the lumpenbourgeoisie.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

how do you come up with these threads

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

for every proletarian u don't crush..... ill crush 2 😈

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Karl Barks posted:

ummm who is going to to have their children harvested to do the engine work then??????

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

SorePotato posted:

I'm going to kill you

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ziasquinn posted:

ummm who is going to to have their children harvested to do the engine work then??????

We won't notice an effect for at least a dozen quarters.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
the pathetic proletarians are getting crushed by the bourgeoisie and they can't do anything about it. the sissy workers have been made to present and submit to their masters, the capitalist class, and have been made to wear pink panties like a cumslut. the powerful thighs of the parasitic corporate mistress are wrapped around the worker's neck and are squeezing the life from the toiling masses while they are made to lick the shiny latex imperalist boot holding the worker firmly to the cold ground

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
AnimeIsFash

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
I hope the proletariat are crushed ... by fantastic savings!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Enjoy posted:

the pathetic proletarians are getting crushed by the bourgeoisie and they can't do anything about it. the sissy workers have been made to present and submit to their masters, the capitalist class, and have been made to wear pink panties like a cumslut. the powerful thighs of the parasitic corporate mistress are wrapped around the worker's neck and are squeezing the life from the toiling masses while they are made to lick the shiny latex imperalist boot holding the worker firmly to the cold ground

username post combo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

one of them told me to enjoy the rest of my day today

disgusting, proles shouldnt even allowed to speak >_>

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
More like amatuerlateriat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/EclecticHams/status/1589281938530967552?cxt=HHwWgICpoZbgoY4sAAAA

The town did good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
bump. looks like the proleteriat got crushed, big win tonight yall :)